Enroll For Jeevan Pramaan online :
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, introduced a digital life certificate which is also known as “Jeevan Pramaan“. Departments of Electronics has developed this project. The Digital Life certificate is Aadhar based for pensioners. Pensioners of the central government and state government possessing Aadhar card can enroll for digital life certificate. You can visit your nearest centre that provides the service of pensioners enrollment with a valid Aadhar card. Around 40,000 centres are available that provides, this service. You can also apply it by yourselves by browsing the internet in mobile phones or desktop. Below is the Procedure to Apply for Jeevan Pramaan mentioned in detailed.
Main objectives of Jeevan Pramaan:
- Hassle free and much easier for pensioners
- Making digital entire pension process of security the life certificate
- The process is simple for getting the life certificate
Procedure to Apply for Jeevan Pramaan :
- Go to the official website of Jeevan Pramaan(Online digital life certification) which is developed by the Indian Government’s Electronics department.
- Here is the Jeevan Pramaan official website https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/
- If you apply it to android mobile download the app from the website.
- If you are applying Jeevan Pramaan from PC then download the application package of PC.
- Next, you have to get registered with your Aadhar card details.
- You must also provide your fingerprints, for this process a biometric device that is accordant with software download which will bound to Mobile phone/ PC. This allows your fingerprints to scan.
- If the credentials of your bio-metric matches with the one existing in the Aadhar database, the Jeevan Pramaan digital life certificate will be generated with a unique ID.
- All the pension-related agencies and banks can access this repository for Pensioners life certificate verification.
- Download a PDF of Digital pension Life Certificate and take a printout of it.
To get the hard copy of Pension Life certificate, provide your Jeevan Pramaan ID to the pension agencies or banks.