EPM Portal is an online portal where the performance of Jammu & Kashmir employees has evaluated. Its full form is Employees Performance Monitoring, and started by the state government. You can read the following article to know how to register, the login process, benefits etc.
EPM mean Employee Performance Maintenance is an online portal that Jammu & Kashmir government started to monitor the employees. The Chief Secretary of Jammu & Kashmir started this. Employees of all the departments in J&K must register in the official Portal. After registering, all their monthly performance are reviewed by the government.
You can register in the Portal by visiting the official website. After registering, the government will keep an eye on the employees. The employees must submit their work history by the 7th of every month. The government reviews the submitted work on the 15th of every month. The main aim is to improve the quality of performance of the employees. Additionally, the Sandes app has started, an official app in which you can register for the program. The app can use to gather all the information of various departments in the state.
|J&K EPM Portal
|Full name of the Portal
|J&K Employee Performance Monitoring Portal
|Jammu & Kashmir Government
|To monitor employee’s performance
How to register in EPM Portal?
You can upload the work status by only registering on the EPM official website. Follow the below steps to register in the Portal.
- First, visit the official website of the Portal.
- On the homepage, you can see the ‘Register me/Sign in’ option. Click on the ‘Register’ option.
- Next on the screen, a new page will appear, and on that, click on the ‘New user’ icon.
- Enter the CPISID and then select the ‘Get the details’ icon.
- Now a registration form will appear. Fill out the form with all your details.
- Finally, after entering, submit the form.
- After registering, you will get the username and password to your mobile number.
Login in the Portal:
After registering an account, you can use it by logging in. You can log in to your account by following a few steps. They are,
- Visit the official website.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ option from the ‘Register/login’ options.
- Then on the screen, you can see the login page.
- Enter your username, password and Captcha code.
- Then after entering the details, click on the login option.
How to update work activity in EPM Portal?
Every employee needs to upload their work activity every month in EPM Portal. You can submit them by following the steps. They are,
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Portal.
- Then log in to your account using your username, password and captcha code on the login page.
- After logging in, you can see the employee dashboard.
- Go to the dashboard on the page and click on the ‘Submit activity’ option on the screen.
- Then fill out all the work details. Upload them.
- Then finally, submit your details after entering the details by clicking on ‘Submit’.
Benefits of EPM Portal:
The benefits of the EPM Portal are,
- This Portal mainly helps monitor employees’ work in all kinds of departments.
- The employees can get supervision about the missing work.
- It will help to motivate the employees to do their best.
- The employee and supervisor relationship will increase.
- The employees try to complete work on time.
- The employees can get their work done perfectly.
Colours on the Portal:
The EPM Portal has three colours indicating the employee’s work status. The colours are,
|Report not submitted
|The report was reviewed and graded
If you have any problem uploading details, login or registering, you can contact them using the email id below. Submit your problem to their mail.
- Email: empa-supportjk.gov.in.
EPM means Employee Performance Monitoring.
Yes, this Portal gives the performance of the employees that helps to increase the quality of work.
You can submit the report by logging in to your account in the official Portal, i.e. https://emp.jk.gov.in.
Yes, it is completely free to register into the Portal as the government develops it.