Are you searching for Labour Card online? This article can find all the information Labour card online, Labour Card status and Labour card apply online and labour registration.
- 1 Labour Card Apply Online
- 1.1 Conditions for employees
- 1.2 Labour Registration Scheme
- 1.3 Documents that are required for labour registration
- 1.4 How to apply for a labour card online?
- 1.5 The payment process for labour card online:
- 1.6 How many hours to be work by an employee?
- 1.7 How and when to renew the labour card registration certificate?
Labour Card Apply Online
A Labour card, also known as a work permit, is an identity proof of the “UAE” workers. It consists of details like the worker’s name and profession, employer name, nationality, expiry date, personal number, work permit number, and labour card number. Employees should carry labour while moving to the country.
Conditions for employees
- The employee should not less than 18 years of age and more than 60 years of age.
- An employee should be an academic qualified, which is necessary for the nation.
- The employee should be good physically and mentally. Applicants should have a medical certificate from their country.
- The employer shouldn’t keep the expired card and ensure that all his companies have an obligation-free record.
- Employer’s salary should be comprehensive to his /her work in that company.
All employers should combine all their companies under the ministry’s procedures like:
- Labour registration
- Labour registration scheme
- The home-based workers of the following ranks are involved in construction work in the state of Bihar.
- How to apply for a labour card online
- Process of payment
- Payment slip saving
- Renewal process.
Labour Registration Scheme
Government has to make sure that it should give many benefits to the several people in the state who are working-class by government workers by registering them labour registration scheme introduced a special type of labour card need to be given to the labourers.
Bihar labour card registration number:
As soon as you apply to create a labour card within seven days, the registration number or labour card number comes to your registered mobile number, which can be download later. Also, this labour card number will be completely valid.
Benefits for labour card registration process:
If the applicant does your labour registration under the state government’s labour resources department, several benefits are given to all government people.
Benefits of labour card:
To get benefit services given by the government after labour registration, you should have a labour card. With this, we can get many benefits from the government.
- The government assists 60,000rs for the higher education of a child of labour.
- The expenses are incurred on treating patients with any serious diseases, and then the government spent the total expenditure.
- If any child is born in a labourer’s home, the government will spend some money. It gives 12,000rs for the son, and daughter, 25,000rs.
- From this card, you can get a sum of 55,000rs is given for the daughter’s marriage.
Documents that are required for labour registration
- Passport size photo
- Bank account passbook
- PAN card
How to apply for a labour card online?
- Firstly, visit the official website of your State’s Department of Labour Resources.
- by reaching the official website, click on the link of Act Management System (online registration and renewal)
- Then the website of the labour act management system will be open.
- In that, you have to choose your preferred language.
- Carefully read the guidelines given on that site, accept and proceed with it.
- Click on the button ‘register now’ to register and fill in the information in the form.
- Then you get the User Name and Password to the registered mobile number and email.
- Login to the portal with a username or password
- Now in the portal, you will see the options like registration, renewal, annual return, inspection, and report, etc., under the act.
- Primarily you have to select “select act” Uttar Pradesh dukaan aur vanijya adhishthan adhiniyam 1962 and click on registration.
- Carefully read the instructions on the site, then click on the button “I have read all the instructions carefully” and AGREE on the directions.
- Now save the form and calculate the fee of the form.
- After saving the form, you will upload a supporting document along with it.
- Your identity card, PAN card, etc., will be uploaded in the form of a supporting document in GIF, PNG, or JPEG format.
The payment process for labour card online:
The following process required for the payment process:
- As soon as you edit the form, you save the form. Then click on the payment option.
- You need to enter your application number, and you have to select the type of payment by entering the application number.
- There are two types of payment they are 1.challan, 2.online. Could you choose one of them?
- If you select challan, you can download the challan form and pay the invoice and upload it.
- If you click online, it opens the treasury website you can pay without registration and a select department.
- Save the payment slip.
- After payment, submit the final challan no. , date, name of the bank in the application form.
- After the labour registration process done, your application form sent to the concerned department.
- You can download and print it when the concerned department successfully inspects your application form.
How many hours to be work by an employee?
- Employees should work less than or equal to 8 hours any day. No employee shouldn’t do work more than 8 hours a day.
- An employee allowed to work more than 2 hours of working time. Employees not allowed to work more than 50 hours of overtime.
- If any employee works more than he works, he should be given the double amount he paid.
How and when to renew the labour card registration certificate?
Renewal of the labour registration certificate done every year. Labour card has an expiry date; must renew on or before 31 December every year to use the labour card’s benefits.