The Lieutenant Governor of Jammu & Kashmir recently launched a scheme called as Tejaswini Scheme. It has released on March 8th on the occasion of Women’s day. The Scheme is for the welfare of women and young girls. The article has details about its online application, eligibility, documents required, benefits etc. in this article.
- 1 Tejaswini Scheme Overview:
- 2 Eligibility Criteria:
Tejaswini Scheme Overview:
On the occasion of Women’s day on March 8th, the Jammu & Kashmir government wanted to provide financial help to women and girls. So they started two schemes called J&K Super Scholarship 75 and J&K Tejaswini Scheme. The Scheme mainly focuses on providing financial assistance for women who wants to start a business. They provide nearly Rs. 5 Lakh to the eligible candidates.
Recently this was announced by Lieutenant Governor Sinha. It is for women between 18-35 years old and from only Jammu & Kashmir. They give 10 % of the business investment, a major investment that helps their development. If you have any new ideas, then share your idea with the government and take advantage of this Scheme. The loan is very helpful because the government pays the interest. Please read the article to know more about it.
|Scheme name||J&K Tejaswini Scheme|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Announced by||Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha|
|Announcement on||March 8th 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Financial support||Rs.5 lakh loan|
|Financial support for||To start their business|
Activities covered under Tejaswini Scheme:
- Canteen and Restaurant
- Computerized Desktop publishing
- Cyber Cafe
- Beauty Parlour
- Daycare centre
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Mobile Repairing
- Photocopying (Xerox) Centre
- Training Institute
- Fitness Centre
- Yoga Centre
- Any other profitable activity/Micro Start-up/Small business unit of similar nature
The eligibility criteria to apply for Tejaswini Scheme are as follows,
- The applicant must be a resident of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Age must be between 18-35.
- They must be jobless at the time of application.
- They must have a good business plan.
- The applicant must be someone other than a government job holder in the state.
Documents required to apply for Tejaswini Scheme are,
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof.
- Age proof
- Annual income
- Total project cost
- Passport size photo
- Contact details
Benefits of the Tejaswini Scheme:
There are many benefits and advantages of the J&K Tejaswini Scheme. The below list is some of its benefits.
- It mainly aims at Women’s Empowerment.
- It gives financial assistance to women.
- Applicants can get a loan up to Rs.5 Lakh.
- The government pays the loan interest.
- It is helpful for women who want to start their businesses.
- It is for all the young women in Jammu & Kashmir.
How to for Tejaswini Scheme online:
Follow the registration process for Scheme.
- In the initial step, you must visit the official website.
- On the homepage, you will see the Tejaswini Scheme registration form.
- Click on it, and a new form is open on your screen. Fill in all your details, like your complete name, email ID, address, education qualification, and other basic details.
- Also, upload the necessary documents and then submit your application form online.
- After submission, you will get a registration id. You can save this ID for future reference.
- After your application bank verifies your documents, the loan will sanction.
Check the Status of the Tejaswini Scheme:
After application, you check your application status by following the steps below.
- Visit the Scheme’s official website.
- Now login to your account using your registration id and password.
- On the screen, you can view your application status.
- You will notify of the update if the loan gets.
- Phone Number: 01942506015
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The government provide 10% of the project cost, and the applicant doesn’t need to pay the interest.
Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha launched this Scheme.
The Scheme was started only for women and only for women of Jammu & Kashmir.
The Scheme launched on March 8th 2021, on Women’s day.
Women / Girls/homemakers are eligible to apply for the Tejaswini scheme.