If you want to apply for Griha Laxmi Card online or Offline, you can follow the steps in this article. This article gives you information about the scheme, where women of Goa get financial support for their living. If you want to know more about the project, like its eligibility, benefits, application procedure, etc
Griha Laxmi Card:
The Indian government always tries to help Indian citizens through various schemes. They started multiple projects to improve their standard of living, to give financial assistance, and many more. Griha Laxmi is one of the schemes initiated by Trinamool Congress to provide financial help to the women of Goa. Through this scheme, they give Rs.5000 to their bank account without any conditions. Their main aim is to help women from any household and improve their living standards. This scheme was started on December 11th, 2021. This scheme mainly benefits women from low-income background families. You can apply for the card online and offline by following the steps given in the article.
The main aim of the Griha Laxmi Scheme is to provide financial assistance to every woman from a BPL background in Goa. They give Rs.5000 directly to their bank accounts. This scheme is to help women to improve their standard of living and helps to fulfil their day-to-day living needs.
The eligibility criteria for getting Griha Laxmi Card is,
- The woman applicant must be a permanent resident of Goa.
- This scheme only applies to women.
- Women who use this scheme must be from a BPL background.
There are some documents needed to apply for a Griha Laxmi card. They are,
- Aadhar card
- Age proof
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank account details
- Email ID
Benefits of the Griha Laxmi Scheme:
There are some benefits for women who apply for Griha Laxmi Card. They are,
- Every woman of Goa will get financial assistance from the government.
- Women get Rs.500 every month to run their households.
- Every woman from a BPL background gets benefits from this scheme.
How to apply for Griha Laxmi Card Online?
To get the Griha Laxmi Card online, follow the steps below. They are,
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme in any browser.
- Then the homepage will appear, enter your mobile number and click to begin registration.
- You will receive an OTP to your registered number. Enter your OTP in the OTP box.
- Next, enter all your details and click ‘Get Griha Laxmi’.
- You will get your card.
How do you apply for Griha Laxmi Card offline?
There is a different procedure to apply for Griha Laxmi Card offline. That is,
- With the help of a Goa TMC volunteer, get the registration form and fill it out.
- Submit the form, and you will get your card on the spot.
- Then, you can authenticate the card by sending an SMS to 9762097620 as <unique identification number> and <beneficiary name>.
- After that, you will receive a 4-digit PIN as an SMS to your number.
- Note the PIN on the back side of your card, and the registration is complete.
Women from Goa and BPL backgrounds are qualified to get the card.
Women who get this card will get Rs.5000 monthly as financial assistance from the government.
Yes, you can use both online and offline to get a card.
Trinamool Congress started this scheme on December 11th, 2021, to provide financial assistance for women from BPL backgrounds.