Ladli Behna Yojana Scheme was to provide financial help for women by providing Rs.1000 in Madhya Pradesh. The government started this scheme on March 5th, 2023. The amount is transferred directly to their account under this scheme. Please read this article for more details about the project, like its eligibility, documents required and application process.
Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
Every state government always tries to improve the standard of living of their people by launching various schemes. Ladli Behna Yojana Scheme was launched on March 5th, 2023, by the Madhya Pradesh government to help women of MP. Their primary focus is to improve the standard of living of women from low and middle-class families. This scheme also helps to enhance the independence and health of their children.
Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chauhan launched this scheme to help women of the state. This scheme falls under the welfare scheme for women. Through this scheme, the government gives Rs.1000 every month to women directly to their savings accounts. They get benefits from this account by applying to it.
|Scheme name||Ladli Behna Yojana Scheme|
|Launched date||March 5th 2023|
|Launched by||MP CM (Shivraj Singh Chauhan)|
|Beneficiaries||Women of MP|
|Amount through the scheme||Rs.1000 every month for five years|
There are many benefits to the beneficiaries of the Ladli Behna Yojana Scheme that the Madhya Pradesh government launched. they are,
- Women of Madhya Pradesh get Rs. 1000 every month for five years from 2023
- Every woman from lower and middle-class families can get benefits from this scheme.
- It improves the financial stability of women and increases their independence.
- This scheme also helps improve their nutrition, health stability, and dependencies.
The eligibility criteria for applying to the Ladli Behna Yojana Scheme are as follows,
- The applicant for this scheme must be from Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of the women must be between 23-60.
- The eligible women are divided into three categories:
- One is that the women must be from families with an annual income of less than Rs.2.50 lakh.
- Second, they must have at least 5 acres of land.
- The last one is that they must be from an Economic Weaker background.
Documents required to apply for Ladli Behna Yojana Scheme are,
How to apply for Ladli Behna Yojana Scheme?
The application process for Ladli Behna Yojana Scheme is an available offline procedure. The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh announced that there is no need to visit anywhere to apply for the scheme. The scheme volunteers visit every house of the eligible candidates and ask for your information.
They apply for the scheme on your behalf, and you must provide the correct information. During the procedure, they ask for documents like Aadhar cards, PAN cards, and ration cards. The application process for this scheme starts on March 25th. You can ask the camp volunteers if you have any doubts regarding this scheme.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana Scheme applies online:
Registration for the MP Ladli Behna Yojana Scheme is available online. Following are the steps for online registration.
- Gather all required documents like aadhar card, birth certificate, PAN card, etc.
- Then, download the application form on the scheme’s official website on any browser.
- After downloading the form, fill out all the details correctly.
- Next, upload all the documents required for applying.
- Then submit the application form and wait for oval.
- You will get the money directly to your bank account if the application is approved.
Ladli Behna Yojana Scheme PDF download:
You can follow the below steps to learn how to download the Ladli Behna Yojana application form PDF. Steps are,
- Firstly, open any internet browser and search for the scheme’s PDF form.
- You will get many links for downloading the PDF. Click any one of them to download it.
- Now, open the link and search for the PDF you want to download.
- Next, click download’ and wait for its download.
- After downloading it, open the form and fill it out.
- Finally, submit it while uploading the documents required.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan began this scheme on March 5th, 2023.
The main focus of this scheme is to provide Rs.100 for every woman in Madhya Pradesh.
Women from Lower and middle-class families are eligible for this scheme and can get benefits from this scheme.
The application mode is utterly offline for this scheme.