This article has all the details regarding Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme started in Assam. There are many welfare schemes for Assamese, but this scheme is for government employees of Assam. This scheme allows employees to take a special leave every new year in January, February, March, and April. If you want more details about this scheme, read this article carefully.
Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme:
Every government tries to provide various benefits and services to their people by launching different schemes. Recently, Assam started a plan for government employees called Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme. Through this scheme government, employees like police officers, fire department employees, health department etc., can get special leave. They can take a special break only in January, February, March and April of every new year.
This scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Assam, Himanta Biswa Sharma, in 2021. Even though government employees are eligible to take leave, no public is affected by their holiday. So, the break is divided into different departments every month. Employees can upload their pictures with their family and friends, which shows their interest in spending time with their families. Employees can apply for casual leave by filling out the form from their official website.
The main aim of the Assam government in starting the Matri Pitri Vandana scheme is to give special leave to employees. Their main objective is to provide a break for government employees to spend time with their families and friends. Employees can get two days of casual leave. You can apply photos of your family and friends spending time together as proof.
|Scheme name||Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Launched on||December 2021|
|Objective||Government employees to spend time with family|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Assam state government employees|
|Leave date in 2023||9,10,11,12 February|
There are some benefits from Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme started by the Assam government. They are,
- Government employees of Assam can get a 2-day special leave.
- No public work is affected by the employee’s leaves.
- It gives a chance for employees to spend a peaceful time with their parents, parent in law and other family members.
- As it is an online procedure that is easy to apply and process.
Eligibility of Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme:
The eligibility criteria for the Matri Pitri Vandana scheme is,
- Only Assam State’s government employees, like police officers, fire department employees etc., are eligible.
- It is eligible only who have parents and parents-in-law.
- The leave is considered special leave only if they upload with their family.
- All Ministers and MLAs are also eligible to take a special leave.
Apply online for Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme:
You can avail yourself of the Matri Pitri Vandana scheme benefits by filling out the form on the official website. Follow the below steps to apply for special leave through this scheme.
- Firstly, visit the official website provided by the government.
- On the homepage, you will find the registration option on the screen. Click on it.
- A web page with the application form for special leave will appear.
- Then, enter all your details correctly in the form.
- After entering the details, submit the form by clicking on the offer, and the registration is complete.
Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme login:
You can log in to your Matri Pitri Vandana scheme account by following the steps below.
- Firstly, visit the scheme’s official website, and a home page will appear.
- Click on the Login option on the homepage, and the login page will appear.
- Enter your mobile number, and you will get an OTP number. Enter the OTP in the OTP box.
- Then enter your username and password and login into your account.
- Address: General Administration Department, Block-A, Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati 781006, Assam.
- Phone number: 97688 50839
The main method is to give special leave for Assam government employees to spend time with their families.
Two days leave is granted to the employees through this scheme.
All the Assam state government employees are eligible for two days of special leave.
No, special leave needs some requirements as they can only get this leave to spend time with their parents, parents-in-law or other family members. Ordinary is given for any other reasons.