There are many reasons a user can change the shipping address on Amazon. Whatever the reason, changing the address as you wish on the app or website is simple. You can change the address or add a new address to the account. Amazon gives an option to the users that they can add multiple addresses to the account. The below article gives you information about how to change the address.
Reasons to change the shipping address on Amazon:
The following are a few reasons the user should consider changing the shipping address on Amazon. They are,
- If the user moved to another place from the address, they could change the shipping address on Amazon.
- When the user wants to surprise someone, they add the receiver’s address for shipping.
- When multiple people use the app, you add multiple addresses as shipping addresses.
- If the address is outside the delivery available area.
How to change the shipping address on Amazon?
The following steps are to change the shipping address on Amazon easily without any difficulty. They are,
- Open the Amazon app on the website on any device.
- Now, sign in to your account on Amazon using the username and password you created while creating the account.
- Now, go to your account by selecting ‘Account & Lists’ and next click ‘Your account’ under the menu in the top right corner.
- Next, click on ‘Your address’ under shipping preferences.
- From the address, select the address you want to change and click on it. Click on the ‘Edit’ option to edit the address.
- Now enter your address and click on the save option.
- After entering the address, set it as default if you want it as the default shipping address.
- Open the Amazon app on your device and sign in to your account.
- Click on the three-line icon from the main page and select ‘Account’ from the menu.
- Under the ‘Account setting’, click on ‘Your address’ to change it.
- Select the address you want to change and modify it accordingly.
- Save the address.
How to add a new address on Amazon?
You can follow the below steps to add a new address on Amazon. It is different to add and change the shipping address on Amazon.
- Open Amazon on a PC or a mobile app.
- Now, select the ‘Account’ option from the menu.
- After selecting the accounts option, scroll down to add an address.
- Under ‘Ordering and Shipping preferences, click the ‘Your address’ link.
- You will get the address page, and click on the ‘Add address’ icon. Enter the new address.
- Set it as default if you want it as your default shipping address.
Amazon is an online shopping platform you can purchase anything. It has a default address and other addresses for shipping. Suppose you want to change the shipping address on Amazon for any reason. You can change and add multiple addresses to the app. This article gives you information on how you can change and add a new address. A shipping address is an address where the order gets delivered. The billing address is the address where Amazon will send any bills.
Amazon is an online platform where you can shop for anything.
Yes, you can add multiple shipping addresses on the app.
We can change the address on the app by selecting the account and then selecting the Your address’ under Shipping and Orders. Please tap on the address and edit it.
Yes, we can add a new address on the app and set it as a default address.