HUDA refers to Haryana Urban Development Authority. The HUDA has started a new scheme called the HUDA Plot scheme in the urban cities of Haryana. Under this particular scheme, you can purchase a plot in the urban cities of Haryana at a very low price.
It is also known as Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran and has released some schemes in sectors 20 and 22. The plots will be kept in an auction for sale. About 1000 residential and industrial plots will be kept under auction.
- 0.1 About Huda Plot Scheme:
- 1 Huda Registration Process:
- 2 HUDA Scheme Final Settlement
About Huda Plot Scheme:
Haryana Urban Development Authority launched the HUDA Plot scheme for the beneficiaries residing in Haryana. The registration process for this scheme is completely online.
|Name of the scheme||HUDA Plot Scheme|
|Launched By||Haryana Urban Development Authority|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Objective||Residential use of immovable land|
The main objective of this scheme is to allow citizens to buy an area at a very reasonable price. This scheme comes under the Haryana Government schemes.
The authority is divided into twelve departments.
- Town planning
- Establishment and Authority
- Land acquisition
- Information technology (IT)
These are the facilities.
- Residential areas
- Commercial areas
- Industrial areas
- Institutional areas
Community buildings developed by HUDA in these areas include:
- Police stations
- Community centres (cc)
- Gymkhana clubs
- Fire stations
- Cremation grounds
- Public parks
To be eligible to register for the HUDA scheme, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
The criteria are as follows:
- You must be a permanent resident of Haryana state.
- Organizations that have done similar work can be registered under this scheme.
- People who belonged to the village without a home and wanted to shift to urban areas could also participate in this scheme.
The following are the documents required to apply the Huda plot scheme.
Download HUDA Plot Scheme PDF
You can download the pdf from the website.
Huda Registration Process:
To avail of the benefits of this Huda plot scheme, the beneficiaries should register for this scheme. To register for the HUDA plot scheme, please follow the below-given steps to complete your registration process successfully.
- Step 1: Open the official website of the HUDA plot or the Haryana Shahari Pradhikaran in any browser.
- Step 2: On the right side of the top corner of the web page, you will find a section on Online Services. Click on that option.
- Step 3: Click on the apply online application.
- Step 4: Click on register. The citizen registration form will be displayed for registration. Fill in all the required details.
- Step 5: The final step is to select a security question and write the answer in the given box. This will be used when you need to reset your password if you have forgotten the password.
- Step 6: Click on the register user option.
Huda Plot Application Process:
Once you have registered successfully in the Huda plot portal, you can apply for the Huda scheme. The procedure for applying for the Huda Plot Scheme is as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Haryana Shahari Pradhikaran.
- Step 2: You will find the login option in the top left corner of the site.
- Step 3: Click on the login option and enter the login credentials.
- Step 4: You are then redirected to a dashboard with many housing schemes.
- Step 5: Click on the HUDA plot scheme to learn more details.
- Step 6: The registration form will open and ask you to enter the required details in the fields.
- Step 7: Now, click on submit button.
Your application form will be completed and submitted successfully, and you can take a printout.
HUDA plot status check:
- Open the official website of the HUDA plot scheme.
- Under the online services section, you can find the plot status inquiry option.
- Select your urban city code and sector ID from the given list of options, and then type your plot number.
- Now, click on search.
If all the details are correct, the information regarding your plot status will be displayed on the screen.
The plots that are given in the scheme are of different sizes. The plot sizes are mentioned below:
- 14 marla
- Ten marla
- Eight marla
- Six marla
- Four marla
HUDA Scheme Plots available
The residential and industrial plot areas.
- Sector 9 of Jind
- Sector 27 in Ambala
- Agroha Sector 6
- No, Sectors 1, 2, and 9
- 12 Palwal Sector
- Sectors 32 and 33 in Karnal
- Sector 10 of Bahadurgarh
- Sonipat Sectors 5 and 19
- Sectors 5 and 7 in Rewari
- 22 and 24 Sectors of Jagadhri
- Sectors 9 and 10 of Mahendragarh
- Dadri Sector 9
- Tarawadi Sector 1
- Safidon Sector 7, 8, 9
- Panchkula\Panipat \Pinjore \Bhiwani
- Sectors 9, 11, 56, 56 A, and 80 in Fatehabad
Huda plot scheme owner details:
You can check the ownership details online on the Jamabandi website. It is the official website of Haryana state property.
The process of checking the details is very simple. Follow the below steps to check the details.
- Step 1: Visit the official site.
- Step 2: Click on the view deeds option present on the home menu.
- Step 3: Select the district and tehsil and click on search.
- Step 4: All the deeds on the website are shown on the page.
- Step 5: Search the relevant deed, click on the view deed option present, and take the print if needed.
HUDA Scheme Final Settlement
- In the “Online Services” section, choose the “Last and Final Settlement Scheme” option from the drop-down menu on the home page.
- On the following page, you will discover an explanation of the Final and Final Settlement Scheme and its associated information.
- Address: HSVP Office Complex, C – 3, Sector 6, Panchkula-134109 (Haryana)
- Our Timings: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (All Working Days)
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1800-180-3030, 1800-180-2137
Haryana Urban Development Authority launched a Huda scheme for the people of Haryana.
All the people who satisfy the eligibility criteria and are permanent residents of Haryana can apply for this scheme.
Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran.
TollFree Number: 1800-180-3030.