Students can apply online only for recounting/revaluation/challenge. Principals of all affiliated colleges under JNTU Kakinada are here, so students must apply directly for JNTUK Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation PG/UG courses via the online link given below.
Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation Payment:
The application cost for the Revaluation of each answer sheet is Rs. 1000.00. Each answer script recounts Rs. 100.00. The fee is payable by online payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making payments at any branch of SBI using the online challan generated by this online payment application.
- Revaluation Rs. 1000/- per subject
- Challenge Valuations Rs.10,000/- per subject
- Recounting Rs. 100/- per subject
Select the following link for Jntuk Revaluation/Challenge/Recounting Valuation of Answer Scripts. Select Recounting, Revaluation, or Challenge Valuation Fee from the payment categories.
Carefully provide the candidate’s details applying for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation. I.e. hall ticket number, name, course, year, semester, subject code and subject name, contact number, etc., click on submit. Carefully inspect and confirm the details provided.
Select payment options in Net Banking, Debit/Credit Cards, and SBI Branch Challan Payments and make the required payment before the last date for revaluation/recounting.
Transactions made after the due date will not be considered or refunded. Take a printout of the payment details and save it for further reference.
The candidate can take a printout of the e-receipt of the State Bank Collect payment by providing the contact number, date of birth, date of payment etc., on the State Bank Collect page.
Students can only apply for a revaluation/recount for one subject each time. If students need to use it for more issues, they should apply it separately for each subject.
How to Change the Date of Birth on Aadhaar Card Online?
Procedure for applying for Jntuk Revaluation
Step-by-step procedure for applying for Revaluation/Recounting/Challenge Valuation online
- Click here to apply for Revaluation/Challenge Valuation/Recounting.
- Click the check box to continue for payment and then the Proceed button.
- Select the Payment category of jntuk recounting.
- Enter the hall ticket number & subject code.
- Please check the hall ticket number and subject’s code before paying the revaluation fee.
- Candidates can apply only for recounting, Revaluation, or challenge valuation. Please enter your contact number, name, e-mail id, date of birth & mobile number.
- It is necessary to reprint your e-Receipt or Payment (PAP) form.
- Candidate can take a printout of the e-receipt of State Bank Collect payment by providing the contact number, date of payment, date of birth etc., on the State Bank Collection page.
- Students had been advised to be more careful when providing information online when applying for Jntuk recounting /revaluation/challenge.
- Applications with inadequate/incorrect information will reject in summary, and the applicant will have to forfeit the amount paid in this connection.
- Students should apply online only for recounting/revaluation/challenge valuation.
- No revaluation/recounting/challenge valuation for lab marks in jntuk.
The request for Revaluation by challenge has to be given by the candidate through the college Principal along with the required fees (Payable in the form of DD for Rs. 10,000/- per subject, in the name of Registrar, JNTUK, payable at Kakinada) and a copy of Marks Memo.
The application fee for the Revaluation of each answer script is Rs. 1000.00, and the recounting of each answer script is Rs. 100.00.
The rescoring takes full 28 days for the entire process.