Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh state Yogi Aditya Nath to enhance girls’ future scope. From mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Uttar Pradesh, two daughters of a family in the state can get the benefits. Eligible people can apply by Kanya sumangala yojana online registration.
Under the scheme, the complete expenditure from a girl’s birth to her education is provided by the Uttar Pradesh state government in financial support. The govt. of Uttar Pradesh has created a whole arrangement to create awareness toward a girl’s birth.
mukhyamantri kanya sumangala yojana 2021:
Under this mukhyamantri Kanya sumangala yojana 2021, 15000 rupees will be given to the girls by Uttar Pradesh state authorities. Therefore the total money is going to be given in six equal installments to beneficiary girls.
According to beneficiary girls under this, the family’s annual income should get three lakhs or less. The Uttar Pradesh state government has kept the full budget of Rs 1200 crore rupees for the scheme.
- Applicant income should be less than 3 lakh per annum from all the resources.
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Only two girls in the family can get the benefit.
- Suppose that if you adopt two orphan girls and have two girls in the family can also take advantage of the scheme.
- Ration card
- income certificate
- Bank account
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Adoption certificate if the daughter is adopt
- Voter ID Card
- Address proof
Benefits of mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 Uttar Pradesh
- Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 is an associate initiative work especially for the girl’s development in Uttar Pradesh state and their Social Security.
- This Kanya Sumangala aims to eliminate all the obstacles associated with girls’ safety and protection, health, and education within the Uttar Pradesh state.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary’s family’s annual income should be a maximum of three lakhs per annum from all resources to get eligible.
- Under this Kanya Sumangala, a woman gives birth to twin daughters and already has an eligible daughter. It means those two twin daughters and another daughter are also eligible for this scheme.
- To get this Kanya Sumangala scheme, then somebody from the family should initially apply online. You’ll be able to apply online through the internet by sitting at home.
How to apply online for Kanya Sumangala yojana Uttar Pradesh
People can apply by Kanya Sumangala yojana online registration in Uttar Pradesh state:
- Applicants need to visit the official website of mksy.up.gov.in/women_welfare.
- Then click on the citizen service portal option on the home page.
- Now click on the “I agree” option.
- Then applicant needs to fill the Kanya sumangala yojana online registration form with all details.
- Now OTP is sent to the applicant’s register numbers.
- The applicant needs to verify by entering the OTP number.
- Now you can use id.
- Then click on the login option.
- Enter your login id, password.
- Enter captcha code.
- Then click on the login option.
- Now application form opens in front of you here, and you need to fill in information about your daughters.
- Attach all necessary documents.
- Finally, click on submit option.
How to apply offline for Kanya Sumangala yojana Uttar Pradesh
- First of all, the applicant needs to get a free form from the block development officer.
- The applicant needs to fill in the information asked within the application form once receiving the application form.
- Once you have filled the application form, you may need to attach all of your necessary documents to that application form.
- After this, you’ve got to submit your form to the Block Development Officer’s office (Development Block Officer), SDM, officer, Deputy Chief officer, etc.
- After that, the applications are going for an officer to the District probation officer (DPO).
- The DPO can feed all the necessary information online, and more processes of those offline applications will be done online.
- In this manner, you can apply offline.