Old Age Pension Scheme | Old Age Pension Haryana | Old Age Pension Haryana Application Form | Old Age Pension Haryana Status | Old Age Pension Beneficiary Status | old-age Samman allowance
- 1 What is Old Age Pension Scheme?
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Required Documents for old-age Samman allowance
- 1.3 How to apply for an Old Age Pension online?
- 1.4 Advantages of old age Samman allowance
- 1.5 How to Track old age pension scheme Beneficiary status?
- 1.6 How to Check the old age Samman allowance Beneficiary List?
What is Old Age Pension Scheme?
The old age pension scheme is provided for senior citizens in the state to support financially. It was mainly useful for the survival of older people.
Under the aged citizen pension, the Haryana government giving 1800 rupees per month and 200 rupees increment every year.
- Pension is applicable only for persons the age of 60 years or more.
- Old-age pension is for the permanent residents of Haryana state.
- Along with that, their spouse’s income should not exceed two lakhs for a year.
Required Documents for old-age Samman allowance
- The person should be a native person of Haryana state.
- To apply this scheme, he or she should have a minimum of 60 years.
- Certificate of age proof.
- Identity proof.s
- Domicile certificate.
- Bank account passbook.
- Older people’s income should not increase by two lakhs per year.
How to apply for an Old Age Pension online?
The following steps are to apply for an old age pension in Haryana online:
- mainly, everyone needs to download the old age pension application form and take a print out of it.
- Then fill in all the details which are in the form.
- Now verify the form by your signature of authorized authority.
- Finally, scan the application form in pdf.
Click here for the Application Form for the Old Age Pension Scheme.
Through Saral Haryana Portal
- Citizens must create a user name and password for login purposes by using the Saral Haryana website.
- After your account is created then click on the service section option.
- Now select the old age Samman allowance scheme option to apply for an old-age pension in Haryana.
- Then click on the registration option.
- Now fill the all necessary information in the form like Saral id, name of the applicant, and aadhar number.
- Select the click to search option.
- Now you need to fill in all the applicant’s details in the old pension Haryana form.
- Then you need to upload all the required documents.
- Then click on the submit option.
- Finally, you will get a reference number, so keep it safe for future usage.
Advantages of old age Samman allowance
- Every old age person in Haryana will get 1800 rupees per month.
- It gives confidence and makes them proud to live.
- It helps older people for the survival of life.
How to Track old age pension scheme Beneficiary status?
- First, you need to visit the official website to track old age pension Haryana beneficiary status.
- Click on the “view pension details Aadhaar/Pension ID/Account number” on the home page.
- Now a new page opens; select pension ID/Aadhaar/account number from the given options.
- Enter pension ID/Aadhaar/account number, captcha code, and click on view details.
- The beneficiary status of old-age Samman allowance will display.
How to Check the old age Samman allowance Beneficiary List?
- To check the beneficiary list, visit the official website of old-age Samman allowance.
- Click on the view list of beneficiaries on the home page.
- A new page opens; select the district, area, village, pension name/type, sort order, enter captcha code.
- After selecting and entering the details, click on the view list of beneficiaries.
- A list of all the beneficiaries will display on the screen.