The old age pension scheme in Haryana is provided for senior citizens in the state to support them financially. It was mainly useful for the survival of older people.
Under the aged citizen pension, the Haryana government gives 1800 rupees per month and 200 rupees increment yearly.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Required Documents for old-age Samman allowance
- 3 How to apply for an Old Age Pension online?
- 4 Advantages of old age Samman allowance
- 5 How to Track old age pension scheme Beneficiary status?
- 6 How to Check the old age Samman allowance Beneficiary List?
- Pension is applicable only for persons the age of 60 years or more.
- Old-age pension is for permanent residents of Haryana state.
- Along with that, their spouse’s income should not exceed two lakhs for a year.
Required Documents for old-age Samman allowance
- The person should be a native person of Haryana state.
- To apply this scheme, they should have a minimum of 60 years.
- Certificate of age proof.
- Identity proof.s
- Domicile certificate.
- Bank account passbook.
- Older people’s income should not increase by two lakhs per year.
How to apply for an Old Age Pension online?
The following steps are to apply for an old-age pension in Haryana online:
- Everyone must download the old pension application form and print it out.
- Then fill in all the details which are in the form.
- Now verify the form with the signature of the authorized authority.
- Finally, scan the application form in pdf.
Click here for the Application Form for the Old Age Pension Scheme.
Through Saral Haryana Portal
- Using the Saral Haryana website, citizens must create a username and password for login purposes.
- After your account is created then, click on the service section option.
- Now select the old-age Samman allowance scheme option to apply for an old-age pension in Haryana.
- Then click on the registration option.
- Now fill in all the necessary information in the form like the Saral id, applicant’s name, and aadhar number.
- Select the click to search option.
- You must fill in all the applicant’s details in the old pension Haryana form.
- Then you need to upload all the required documents.
- Then click on the submit option.
- Finally, you will get a reference number, so keep it safe for future usage.
Advantages of old age Samman allowance
- Every old-age person in Haryana will get 1800 rupees per month.
- It gives them confidence and makes them proud to live.
- It helps older people survive life.
How to Track old age pension scheme Beneficiary status?
- First, you must visit the official website to track old-age pension Haryana beneficiary status.
- Click on the “view pension details Aadhaar/Pension ID/Account number” on the home page.
- Now a new page opens; select pension ID/Aadhaar/account number from the given options.
- Enter pension ID/Aadhaar/account number and captcha code, and click on view details.
- The beneficiary status of the old-age Samman allowance will be displayed.
How to Check the old age Samman allowance Beneficiary List?
- To check the beneficiary list, visit the official website of the old-age Samman allowance.
- Click on the view list of beneficiaries on the home page.
- A new page opens; select the district, area, village, pension name/type, sort order, and enter the captcha code.
- After selecting and entering the details, click on the view list of beneficiaries.
- A list of all the beneficiaries will be displayed on the screen.