Karnataka state has launched a scheme named “Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme” for brahmin students. Under this Scheme, the government will support needy students to complete their studies. The State government will distribute Rs. 15000/- through direct benefit transfer into student bank accounts.
|Launched by||Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board|
|Launched for||Brahmin Students|
|Benefits||To meet the expenses of education|
Eligibility to apply for the Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme:
- Only Karnataka natives can only apply.
- They must be Brahmin.
- They should belong to the Below the Poverty Line(BPL) category.
- Applicant must possess at least a matriculation examination certificate.
Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme Documents Required:
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Bank account with IFSC code
- Marks card of previous class
- SSC/10th class mark card
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- A residential proof certificate need to apply Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) Certificate
- Bonafide certificate of student
- Pre University Course (PUC) registration number
- Unique Disability card for Specially abled students issued by the Government of India.
Here are the steps to apply online:
- Firstly Go to the official website.
- On the home page, we can see the Online Services section. Then click on Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme.
- A new page will open with detailed information about the Scheme. Please read it carefully.
- You must look for Click here to apply for a scholarship under the Scheme: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
- You have to choose to ‘create account option.
- Select “do you have an aadhaar? Yes or no” and fill in the details as per your selection.
- Enter the security code, read the declaration and click proceed button.
- You can see the registration. Complete the form and verification process by following the form on the screen.
- You have to log in by using your login ID & Password.
- Search for the Scheme, and select apply button.
- Fill out the rest application form, and upload the required documents.
- Finally, please submit the application form and keep one copy for further use.
Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme Helpline number:
- Email: email@example.com
- Number: 080 35254757
Directly call the number 1902 and register their grievance.
Under this Scheme, the Karnataka government is going to provide financial help to poor students belonging to Brahmin families.
No, this Scheme is only for poor Karnataka Brahmin students.