- 1 What is Vridha Pension?
- 1.1 Objectives
- 1.2 Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana
- 1.3 Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana
- 1.4 Online process of Vridha Pension Bihar
- 1.5 How to check the status of Vridha Pension online?
- 1.6 Contact Details of Virdha Pension Bihar
What is Vridha Pension?
Bihar Vridha Pension Yojana/Mukhyamantri Vridhajan pension yojana scheme launched by Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar on April 1st in 2019. This scheme is to provide financial benefits to the old people who are 60 years and above. The scheme helps elder people with their monthly needs and helps to improve their economic condition. It also helps for not depending on anyone.
- The Bihar state has many older women and men, so the government helps them financially.
- Mainly to improve their economic state.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana
- Vridha pension scheme is available now old age people. The government of Bihar provides 400 monthly at the age 60 to 79 years old citizens.
- Then also provide 500 for monthly expenses at the age of 80 years old citizens in Bihar state.
- Retired government employees are also covered under this scheme.
- This scheme does not apply to those who are before the age of 60 years of the government.
- The pension amount will be credited to their bank account from 2021 onwards.
- Mandatory for Aadhar card should be linked to a bank account so that vridha pension yojana can apply for a pension.
- The interested beneficiary of the state applies online through the internet with Mukhyamantri Vridhajan pension yojana.
- Also, visit the official website of Social security in the department of Social welfare government in Bihar.
- The old-age pension scheme comes down to a loss of breath.
- The money will come into the bank account every month.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- Bank account number
- Identity card
- Date of birth certificate
- Residential certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Online process of Vridha Pension Bihar
The following is the process for vridha pension Bihar through online mode:
- The applicant needs to visit the Department of Social welfare government of Bihar’s official website.
- After that, go through the official website open the home page in front of you.
- This page follows a lot of schemes. You need to click the link of Chief Minister Vridha pension and register for that link.
- After that, you need to choose the district as per your Aadhar.
- Enter Aadhar number, Voter number, Name according to the Aadhar, and Date of birth.
- Then, click the valid Aadhar option.
- After that, your Aadhar card is verified, continue the next step.
- After that, open the next page in front of you, open the registration form on the website, and fill in the personal details like Name, mobile number, etc.
- Finally, fill in the details, click the submit button, and apply for the Bihar chief minister vridha pension.
How to check the status of Vridha Pension online?
The following process to check the status of vridha pension Bihar through online mode:
- First, you go to the official website, and here is the old pension scheme. The next home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, Click on the Beneficiary status option.
- After the next page, click on the search button, select the beneficiary option, fill in the Beneficiary id, district, and block.
- Enter the captcha code.
- After that, click on the search button beneficiary status open in front of you.
Contact Details of Virdha Pension Bihar
To contact them visit the official website of vidhra pension Bihar. On the home page, you need to select the contact details option. Finally, you can see the respective district number’s contact and submit your issues regarding the vidhra pension.