AP Free Laptop Scheme
Technology plays an important role in everyone’s lifestyle and it is also important to have knowledge of advanced technology. Many students are unable to buy laptops for their studies due to their week financial conditions. Andhra Pradesh’s government launched the AP Free Laptop scheme to encourage the students for their studies.
By this scheme, students will get free laptops to get technological advancement who cannot afford to buy laptops. The Chief Minister of AP Jagan Mohan Reddy launched AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021, the main aim of the scheme is to provide technical knowledge to students.
The scheme is especially for the visually challenged students studying in professional courses. Not only visually disabled but also who are having disabilities with hearing, speech impaired & orthopedical students. The Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, Assistant Director, and District Managers will keep the records of students and to avoid false claims or double claims.
Eligibility for AP Free Laptop Scheme
- The applicants whose parent’s income is less than Rs 15000 per month will get the free laptop.
- The students whose parent’s income is between Rs 15000 to Rs 20000 per month have to pay half of the amount for the laptop.
- Students whose parent’s income is more than Rs 20000 per month have to pay the full amount to get a laptop.
- Applicants must be studying the professional courses are eligible.
- Students of AP permanent residents are eligible.
- This scheme of providing laptops is only once in a lifetime for the applicants.
Documents required for Free Laptop
- Aadhaar card
- Parent’s income certificate
- Bonafide certificate from college/school
- Saderam Certificate
- Passport size photos
- Mobile Number
How to Apply?
Students who are studying professional courses can apply for the AP free laptop scheme online and also through offline.
Online Application Process
New Registered Applicants
- Applicants must visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation (APDASCAC).
- On the mid of the home page click on the “online applications.”
- Now select the “click here to apply for differently-abled scheme” from the new page.
- Search for “Application for sanction of laptops.”
- A new page opens, click on the “Apply online” option.
- If the applicants are not registered, click on the no option and the registration page opens.
- The applicants must fill the page with details like the name as per Aadhaar, Aadhaar number, mobile number, email ID and create the password.
- Click on the submit option.
Already Registered Applicants
- If already registered on the website simply log in with the user ID and password.
- Click on apply online and fill the application form and upload the necessary documents also.
- Review the form after filling and submit the application form.
Offline Application Process
- Applicants who want to apply offline have to visit the official website.
- On the home page see for the “schemes & forms” section.
- Search for the Sanction of laptops and click on the “read more” option.
- Now we can see the “Download Application” option, click on that.
- A form appears and download the form and take a print out of the form.
- Fill the form with necessary documents and attach the required documents and submit them to the department.
- Download the Application form click here.