Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Scheme 2022. Under this scheme, the AP government provides insurance for farmers’ crops.
We all know that farmers suffer huge losses due to natural calamities. Due to all their calamities, the farmer fell into debt. The government wants to free the farmers from this burden. The government of Andhra Pradesh announced this scheme for the welfare of farmers.
- 1 Uchitha Pantala Bheema Scheme
Uchitha Pantala Bheema Scheme
Today we will deliver you all the information regarding YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Scheme 2022. Presently the condition of farmers in India is not very good.
If we talk about the current situation, farmers are protesting on the borders of Delhi regarding three bills in Punjab, Haryana and Rajasthan. These bills have already passed in the assembly.
Now Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has announced a new scheme which is essentially a Pantala Bheema scheme. Farmers also call this scheme as YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Scheme. It applies to all Kharif and Rabi crops.
Benefits of YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema
- The government wants to reduce the financial burden on farmers.
- Farmers get Pantala Bheema in case of crop loss due to natural calamities.
- Farmers do not need to pay an insurance premium for the benefits of this insurance scheme.
- Under this scheme, about 9.5 lakh people will benefit from this issue.
- This Pantala Bheema had given only if the farmers suffered losses due to natural calamities like floods.
- A budget of around 1250 crores had announced for this scheme’s implementation.
- Pantala Bheema, an Andhra Pradesh farmer, is eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant’s annual revenue should not exceed 1 lakh rupees
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- Applicants should not own more land than the government decides to insure.
- Copy of Farmer Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Voter Card
- BPL Ration Card
- Land Details
- Farmer Income Certificate
- Farmer Passport Size Photo
- Registered Mobile Number of Applicant
How to Apply Online YSR Pantala Bheema Scheme?
To Apply Online or Offline Govt No official portal has been announced, and only this scheme has been announced.
Whenever the government provides any information regarding the application process, we will share it with you on our website.
YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Beneficiary List
To benefit from this scheme, eligible farmer beneficiaries must register themselves in E-Panta or E-Crop applications.
YSRCP Government of Andhra Pradesh announced that if any eligible person wants to see the list of beneficiaries, they can visit the nearest Rythu Bharosa Kendra.
All details related to affected crops and compensation information at Rythu Bharosa Kendra; Farmers can complain from the centre if discrepancies had found in the file.
They will solve your problem if you have queries regarding the beneficiary list or status.
They will add your name to this centre if it is not on the beneficiary list.
The list below mentions the total number of beneficiaries’ claim status step by step. From here, you can check it easily.
District Wise Claim Sanctioned
|District Name||Total Beneficiaries||EKYC Updated||Ekyc Not Updated||Invalid Applications|
YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Payment Status Check through Aadhaar
- First, open the official website of this scheme.
- The home page will open on the screen.
- Click the YSR AP Uchitha Pantala Bheema Payment Status link on the homepage.
- You have to log in with your user id and password.
- After that, the payment status will appear on your screen.
It is a farmer’s welfare scheme. Under his scheme, farmers get insurance if their crops are damaged due to natural calamities.
The government has announced no official guidelines, and we will update our website when we get them.
This group is primarily for Andhra Pradesh state farmers whose income is less than 1 lakh.
Those who want to claim for YSR must provide an Aadhaar card, residence certificate and income certificate to be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state with a white ration card holder.