Add or Remove Members Smart Card Online | Add Name in Smart Ration Card | Remove Name in Smart Ration Card
Add or Remove Members Smart Card Online:
The government of Tamil Nadu started to replace the old ration card with a smart card system. The old ration cards are automatically converted to smart cards by the Tamil Nadu government. Here in this article, we can know how to add a name to the ration card.
Existence ration cards will receive a PIN to their mobile number, and they can collect from a nearby distribution center by showing the old ration card or SMS. Here is the procedure on how to add/remove members in the Smart Card-Ration card on the TNDPS website.
Add or remove members to Smart card using TNPDS.
- To add/remove the name in the ration card, visit the official TNPDS website click here.
- On the right side of the home page, under the useful links, click on “Card Related Service Request.”
- On clicking that link, you will get three options like
- Add a new family member.
- Remove family member
- Address change
- Choose the option appropriate to the task you are going to perform.
- How to Add Name in ration card:
Select the option to add a new family member and fill the form with the correct details. Upload all the required documents and click the submit button On TNPDS.
- Remove family member on Smartcard:
To remove a family member, select remove the family member and click on submit.
- Address change in Smartcard:
Select address change, fill in all the details of a new address, upload the required documents, and click “submit.”
Note: Keep the reference number provided to track your details. Upload the required document proofs in the form of PNG, JPG, or GIF format, and the file size should be more than 2 MB.
ADD OR REMOVE MEMBERS IN SMARTCARD TNPDS
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Tax receipt
- Gas Consumer card
- Telephone Bill
- Electric Bill
- Rent agreement for Tenants
- Slum Clearance Board Allotment
- House Document
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- Postal Department ID Card
- Housing Board Documents