If you are an Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation employee and want to apply for APSRTC CCS Loan, read this article. There is a certain step that an applicant has to follow to apply for this Schemes load, and I need some documents. The eligibility criteria for applying for a ccs loan are given in the article below.
What is APSRTC CCS Loan?
APSRTC CCS means Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Contributory Pension Scheme. This is a program that the government started to help with loans to the State Road Transport Corporation employees. This loan for the employees is granted against the pension contributions. The main aim of starting this loan program is to provide financial assistance to the employees.
Even though the financial help is not direct, the employees can get loans easily through this program. They can get financial help after the retirement or service period. The applicant who is an employee of ASRTC must meet the eligibility to get this program’s advantage. Additional details of the program are given in the article.
The eligibility Criteria to apply for APSRTC CCS loan are the following. They are,
- The applicant must be an employee of APSRTC.
- They must complete at least ten years of service in this department.
- It is essential to be an employee and member of APSRTC CCS.
- No past disciplinary action against the employee.
- The employee must maintain a balance in the CCS account.
- Not having any outstanding loans on the pension account must be important.
The required documents to apply for APSRTC CCS loan are,
- Pension statement of the employee.
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Details of bank account
- Employee details
- Any additional documents
How to apply for an APSRTC CCS loan?
Follow the below steps in the article to apply for an APSRTC CCS loan online.
- Firstly, visit the APSRTC website on the device.
- On the homepage, click the apply link and download the application form PDF.
- Open the downloaded form and fill out the form with all your details correctly. You need to fill out all the personal and employment details.
- Attach any documents required and submit the application form to the respective authority.
What happens when you default on the loan?
After getting the loan and if the loan receiver default on the APSRTC CCS loan, the government recover the money from the pension. If the pension is insufficient, they recover from the legal heirs. It is always important to repay the interest on time without default.
- APSRTC CCS loan is very easy to apply for.
- The approval process for the loan is quick and hassle-free.
- There is no need for an employee’s collateral or co-signer.
- It has a great flexible repayment period.
- The maximum loan an employee can get from APSRTC CCS loan is Rs.5 Lakh.
- If the loan is approved, it cannot be increased.
- The repayment amount is deducted from the pension.
- There will be legal action if you fail to pay the EMI in time.
APSRTC CCS Loan is eligible for the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation employees. Through this program, the employees can get a loan of up to rs.5 lahks after meeting the eligibility criteria. The interest rate for this loan is 12% per annum. After receiving the loan, the repayment can be made in 60 months or service. Legal actions can be taken against the loan receiver if there is a default.
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Corporation Contribution Pension Scheme.
The average interest rate is 12% per annum.
The emThe employee of APSRTC can get up to Rs.5 Lakh.
The employees who took loans can pay the EMI in a given time, which is 60 months.