Centralised Liquid Management System CLMS BSF is a new app created by paramilitary forces to buy liquor online. The app offers the opportunity to purchase liquor online after the login procedure.
Clms.bsf.gov.in Registration is available on the official app. You can download the BSF CLMS app from the Google Play Store and log in with your user ID and password.
In this article, we advise you to register for the CLMS Liquid Purchasing App and download it. I was hoping you could stay corresponding with us, and I wish you all the details on this website about CLMS BSF in Liquor Login.
CLMS BSF Registration 2022
Border Security Force BSF is the Indian Border Protection Agency. The government will provide a separate canteen for all Indian Army soldiers. Canteen BSF offers various brands of supplementary liquor on demand by soldiers.
Those looking for the process of using the CLMS BSF Liquor Canteen and how to book their order for liquor online can check out the details mentioned here and the online application procedures.
The government provide the CLMSapp for both Android and IOS version. Under this app, you can directly register and log in with your user id and password later. A centralised liquor management app for the BSF canteen helps purchase the liquor.
|App name||CLMS BSF|
|Benefits||Online Liquor Purchase|
|official website||Check Here|
Download the BSF CLMS App
- The application is available in the Google Play store on your mobile phone.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the BSF clms app in the search bar.
- Click on the Install button.
- The application will be installed automatically on your mobile phone and ready for use after registration.
BSF CLMS Liquor Registration
It has recently launched a new app named CLMS Centralized Liquor Management System. BSF personnel can buy liquor online through this app.
The registration procedure of BSF CLMS is available in the official app. Check the steps to complete the registration process successfully.
- First, open the CMS BSF app on your mobile phone.
- After you open the app on your IRLA/Regimental Number on the next page, enter the date of birth.
- Then click on the Register button.
- After you enter your date of birth and click on the registration button on the next page, they will send an OTP to your registered mobile number or email address.
- Enter the OTP and verify you’re mobile or email.
- Now on the following page, they will ask you to set your 4-digit password or PIN.
- Enter the password and click on the Register button.
- This way, your CLMS BSF registration is successful, and you can now log in with your account.
- They send the details to the mobile number via SMS.
CLMS BSF gov login
- The candidate registered with their regimental number and date of birth can now log in.
- Go to the official website.
- For login, click on the Process Login option, enter your regimental number, date of birth and four-digit PIN, and click on the Login option.
- After the login process, you will land on the main page.
- On the main page, they will show your regimental number, rank and the quota assigned for the purchase of liquor.
- They also specify the quota you used.
We hope you are satisfied with the information provided in this article. Still, if you have any doubts, you can leave a comment in the box provided below. We have already shared all the details.
1. What is CLMS BSF?
The Paramilitary Force recently launched the Centralised Liquor Management System (CLMS) to address the problem of the unavailability of desired liquor brands for their personnel and veterans living in remote areas.
2. Is alcohol available in the CRPF canteen?
Liquor had sold to those serving through CSD canteens and to retired staff.
3. Will BSF get a liquor card?
Paramilitary forces such as the ITBP are authorised to obtain alcohol under government regulations.
It is the first time such an online system has been introduced in these forces, including the CRPF, BSF, CISF and other central forces such as the SSB, the NDRF and NSG.