Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship is very simple for economically and financially handicapped students. Still, they are very passionate about their studies and willing to study this scholarship with the hope of helping those students a little.
Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship Scheme started in 2002. There is no bar to getting this scholarship beyond caste, religion and all gender candidates are eligible for this scholarship.
So far, these institutions have awarded 812 scholarships to students worth Rs. 36,07,326/ and will only provide them through the Educational Scholarship Program.
- 1 The highlight of the Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship
- 1.0.1 Who will give this scholarship to the candidates?
- 1.0.2 Document required
- 1.0.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.4 How to Apply for Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship?
- 1.0.5 What details do you need to fill nomination details of the application form?
- 1.0.6 Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship Renewal:
- 1.0.7 How to edit entries that we cannot edit at the institute level?
- 1.0.8 FAQs
The highlight of the Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship
- Candidates interested in this scholarship should send their application to Padala Charitable Trust, Eleswaram E.G.Dist 533429 A.P. or email [email protected].
- This scholarship is given first to poor students and merit list.
- Selected candidates brought their documents to the interview and had not posted with the application.
- Applicants must be from the states of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
- Selection for the scholarship had made through their financial status and eligibility criteria.
Who will give this scholarship to the candidates?
Padala Charitable Trust (PCT) offers this scholarship to the candidates. It is a non-profit, non-governmental organization started in 2002.
- Field of Study
- B.Ed Course (1 year)
- Intermediate (2 years)
- Medicine (MBBS) (5 years)
- Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic) (3 years)
- Diploma in Education / Pharmacy (2 years)
- Undergraduate Professional Courses (4 years) (B.E, B.Tech)
- Undergraduate Non-Professional Courses (3 years) (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com)
Documents will be your requirement only when you are selected for this Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship and go for an interview.
- 12th certificate
- Address proof
- Voter id card
- Income certificate
- Two passport-size photo
- Entrance exam marks
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will give to those students.
- A candidate for the scholarship must have acquired any public school or college education.
- The organization helps students who are facing financial problems.
- You must have a previous year’s marks certificate.
- Students should score 75% marks in their exams.
- And some relaxation is given to physically challenged candidates.
- Candidates can also get free seats if they maintain their name with good marks on the entrance exam merit list.
How to Apply for Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship.
- Candidates can also download the application form.
- Do not make too many mistakes while giving information in the application form.
- Enter your phone and email I.D. while requesting candidates.
- There should not be many errors in the application. Otherwise, they may cancel your application form.
- After submitting all the details, you will post your application form on the given details.
What details do you need to fill nomination details of the application form?
- In the Enrolment Number column, enter the roll number of the course/branch in which you enrolled.
- In the Enrolment Date column, enter the date of admission in the first year of the course/branch in which you enrolled.
- Enter the date of admission/re-entry in the current year of your admission course/branch in the entry date for which year you are applying.
- (For first-year students only, this date will be the same as the registration).
Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship Renewal:
eScholarship is non-renewable every year in default. There are certain criteria before renewal had granted. They would reduce/discontinue the scholarship amount if any new financial resources had found through any scholarship chance.
They also remove scholars from this program who have backlogs due to unjustified reasons.
How to edit entries that we cannot edit at the institute level?
Suppose you need to modify some entries like institute name, syllabus, branch, annual income, etc., which we cannot modify at the institute level. In that case, you should mention your application for the scholarship on the official website “Temporarily Rejected Option.” “Request to do. Errors detected by you.
The application is made available at the applicant level through the software. You can log in using the provided user id and password and edit the required details. After relocking the application, it had sent to the institute.
1. Can I take a printout of my application at any stage of the Padala Charitable Trust Scholarship?
Yes. You can take the application printout at any stage. Finally, the locked application will have a “barcode,” which you will submit at the institute.
2. What to do after offering an online application?
After locking the application online and forwarding it to the institute, you need to take a printout of the application (it comes with a barcode), sign it and submit it at the institute with the required documents.