PSC Thulasi is the Kerela Public Service Commission’s official web platform. Here the job aspirants can register on the Kerala PSC website. The KPSC uses this portal to publish all job-related information in the state. The Kerala state government uses this platform to inform interested candidates about job openings, thus encouraging employment. Students can use this website to apply for jobs and competitive tests and monitor the results.
This portal is currently active for online registration and applications for 2022 examinations. If eligible candidates want to use KPSC’s services, they must register and log into the thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in site. So, read this page thoroughly to know more about the Kerala PSC portal.
Kerala PSC Thulasi:
On the website, the applicants would receive all relevant information on the Kerala Public Service Commission exams and state government job openings through the account they will create. Users will only need to log into their portal accounts.
They will receive all information regarding the exam dates, application form, eligibility, and so on in the notification centre of their profile, and they can also apply through the portal.
The candidates can check the status of their application on their profile after they apply for a particular examination or employment.
They will contact the applicants by SMS as well. They will use their registered mobile number to access various services via SMS. Hence, you should keep the mobile number active.
The following are the conditions for the applicants to register on the Kerala PSC Thulasi portal. So, verify the following conditions.
- The applicant must be a Kerala resident.
- The applicant’s age must be at least 21 years old.
- The candidate’s age should not exceed 51 years.
- A graduate, postgraduate, or professional degree from a recognised educational institution is required.
These are the conditions, so check your details and register online if you are eligible.
The candidates who wish to register under the Kerala PSC Thulasi should keep these documents ready. The list of documents is as follows.
- The applicant needs to upload a Scanned or digital photograph of the applicant with dimensions of 150W X 200H px and a maximum file size of 30 KB in JPG format.
- The candidate’s signature should be written in black or blue ink and properly scanned on white paper. The signature should be in JPG format with dimensions of 150W X 100H px and a maximum file size of 30 KB.
- The candidates also have to submit any ID card recognised by the Indian government, such as the Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc.
- The state’s domicile or residence certificate is an optional document for registration, but it is required when applying for tests and jobs.
Thulasi KPSC Registration:
The following are the steps for Kerala PSC Thulasi registration. So, follow the below steps at the time of registration.
- Visit the official website of KPSC Thulasi.
- Registered users can log in, and new users can sign up for new registration.
- Select “Sign Up” from the drop-down menu.
- On the screen, a new registration will appear.
- Fill in the relevant information, such as the applicant’s name, date of birth, religion, caste, and id proof number.
- The user will receive a Time Password or OTP on the registered mobile number. Continue with the registration process after verifying the OTP.
- Create a username and password for use as login credentials. You must create the User ID without spaces, and the applicant must keep it in mind for future reference.
- Fill in the captcha code at the bottom of the page.
- Submit the registration form.
KPSC Thulasi Login:
The registered users can log in to the Kerala PSC Thulasi Login portal in the following way.
- Go to the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Portal.
- You can see the “registered user login” link on the home page.
- Click on that link to get the login page.
- Enter the credentials and captcha for verification.
- Click on the login button.
- The login to your profile is successful.
what is KPSC Thulasi?
KPSC Thulasi is the Kerela Public Service Commission’s official website. This website is for posting notifications for the candidates regarding job vacancies.
How to log out of PSC Thulasi?
After logging in to the portal, you can see the menu bar. In the menu, click on the “Logout” option.
How to change user id in Kerala PSC Thulasi?
Send an SMS to 166 OR 51969 OR 9223166166 – in the format: KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH.