The state government has been developing Madhya Pradesh’s labourers and the new MP Naya Savera Yojana 2024. People also call this Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana. Labourers in the unorganised sector require assistance to receive social security benefits. As a result, the government has stepped forward to assist them with a lucrative Naya Savera Card.
Many candidates cannot take advantage of any government-sponsored scheme due to a lack of knowledge.
So, we give complete information about the Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana on this page.
Hence, people may get some information about the scheme. You can also refer to this website for more schemes and online services.
Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2024:
The development of workers is also an essential issue for the state government as the state progresses. The progress of the Madhya Pradesh state depends on the workers regardless of their workplace. The Madhya Pradesh government has started the Naya Savera Yojana.
If you want to take advantage of the scheme, read the information on this page. You can also help any worker who would get this benefit.
The application forms of MP Naya Savera Yojana 2024 are now available online mode. But before submitting your application, read the information given in our article carefully. We will also share the knowledge about the benefits associated with the scheme, its eligibility, and the documents attached to it.
Chief Minister of the state, Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, brought the scheme for the development of the workers.
Benefits of Naya Savera Portal:
The following are the benefits of the Naya Savera Portal.
- Under this scheme, labour pregnant women will get maternity facilities.
- Students will get encouragement in the field related to education so that the children of labourers can also succeed after getting higher education.
- They will also be given a waiver of the electricity bill by the government.
- The government will also provide health insurance coverage to workers who have met with an accident while on the job.
- The government will also assist at funerals.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will get a new Naya Savera Card.
- With the help of this card, they will not have to pay any fee.
- The government will also provide them with equipment to do better agriculture.
- This scheme will benefit only those people who work in the unorganised sector. And their income is below or below the poverty line.
- Workers will also get the benefits like free health care.
- Along with this scheme, labourers will also take advantage of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The government will also waive electricity charges for the month preceding applying.
Naya Savera Registration 2024:
On this page, we are giving the detailed process of application. Read this page to learn how to apply for Naya Savera Card online. The method of getting MP Naya Savera Yojana Registration 2024 is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the Naya Savera portal or Jankalyan portal naya savera.
- On the home page, you can find many options available for you.
- For this, click on the link to New Registration.
- On the next page, a new registration form will open in front of you.
- Fill in all your details in the registration form, and finally, after clicking on the submit button, create your username and password.
- After that, log in to the portal with the help of the same username, id and password.
- Now, you have to click on the E-KYC option to confirm the application for labour registration.
- On the next page, a new form will open in front of you.
- Now, enter your complete ID and captcha code, and finally, click on the submit button.
- Now, your application process is complete. Save the application number to know the status of the application. You can also get this information by logging in with your username and password.
Following is the list of documents for MP Naya Savera Yojana Registration 2024:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- identity card
- Address proof
- passport size photo
- mobile number
The following are the conditions for Naya Savera Card to apply Online.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicants should be living below the poverty line.
- It is also mandatory for them to have a BPL card.
Under the scheme, the government also included the Naya Savera Nasha Mukti Kendra to help the workers for Rehabilitation.