Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana, also called Other Backward Class Certificate, was launched by former Prime Minister V.P.Singh in 1993. With the implementation of this certificate, Central Government and Public Sectors allocated a part of jobs for persons holding the certificate. Students holding Non-Creamy Layer Certificates also enjoy specific allocation in top educational institutions like IIM and IIT. The Tahsildar of the State Government issues the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
- 1 Information about Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.1 Benefits of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.2 Eligibility for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.3 Applicable Income for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.4 Documents Required for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.5 How to apply Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.6 How to Check Non-Creamy Layer Application Status:
- 1.0.7 Validity for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
- 1.0.8 HelpDesk:
- 1.0.9 Conclusion:
- 1.0.10 FAQs:
- 1.0.11 Related Posts:
Information about Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
|Service Name||Non-Creamy Layer Certificate|
|Service Category||Cat B|
|SLA Days||15 Working Days|
|Service Timings||Online Franchisee: 24 Hours|
Govt Centres: 8 am to 8 pm
|Service Payment Modes||Online: Net Banking/CC/DC/Paytm/T-Wallet|
Govt Centers: Cash/T-Wallet
Benefits of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificates are available to those who earn more than eight lakhs. It is beneficial, as they can still get the reserved category benefits.
- As a result, the Non-Creamy Layer has better access to public jobs, education, and sponsors. The Non-Creamy Layer Certificate is an essential prerequisite for these benefits. However, the process of obtaining this certificate varies from State to State. Also, no matter which business you choose, having good communication skills will always give you an expert edge.
Eligibility for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
Although Non-Creamy Layer Certificate had issued by the Telangana State government, it is mandatory to have an Other Backward Class certificate to apply for Central Government jobs.
Considering the parent’s income, it divides into Non-Creamy and Creamy layers. If the payment exceeds eight lahks, the person will come under the Creamy Layer. If the income is below eight lakhs, the person will come under Non-Creamy Layer.
The following are the eligibility for obtaining Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana.
- Suppose both parents or any one of the parents is working under Group D and C of the Central Government, and the father and mother are working under Groups 2, 3, and 4 of the Telangana Government. In that case, they are eligible to apply for this certificate.
- A person who works under Group I of the Telangana State Government or Group B of the Central Government is qualified. i.e., if Their parents do not receive any income, then the person can apply for OBC.
- If the Husband works under Central Government, his wife can apply for a non-creamy layer certificate by providing that the wife’s guardians or parents do not obtain any income.
Applicable Income for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
- The OBC certificate’s applicability had based on the parent’s income.
- Apart from the annual income, consider if the parents receive other means of payment to consolidate the sum of 8 lahks.
- The income received by parents working in the private sector will also consider for reducing the total amount. Parents’ income from farming and agriculture will not take.
Documents Required for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
The records required to apply for the Non-Creamy Layer certificate:
- Aadhaar Card
- Community certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate or Income Proof
- Passport Size Photo
How to apply Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
The applicant has to buy Rs.20 Stamp Paper and fill out the application form.
- Take an affidavit from the Notary Public Advocate.
- Applicant should attach the required documents along with this. The guardian or parent of the applicant should sign all the documents and submit them to the VAO. Then all these documents must be signed by the VAO, RI, and the Tahsildar.
How to Check Non-Creamy Layer Application Status:
To check the status of a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate application in India, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the concerned state or union territory.
- Look for the link to the “Revenue Department” or “Backward Classes Welfare Department” and find the option to check the status of the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Enter the required details, such as the application number or other personal information.
- The application status will display for your reference.
- Alternatively, you can also check the status of your application by contacting the concerned department in person or by phone.
Validity for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana:
Non-Creamy Layer Certificate is only valid for one year from receiving the certificate.
- Digital Parishkaram Call Center: 1100/ 18004251110
- Meeseva Call Center: 040 – 48560012
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Address: O/o The Commissioner, ESD (Meeseva), Road No.7, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034.
- Phone Number: 040-23352849
Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Telangana is a legal proof for the person it had issued. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate is vital to avail certain benefits provided by the Government for the class of people derived under this category in education and employment opportunities for their betterment.
Applicants must belong to a community recognized as OBC/MOBC in the respective State. Their annual income must fall under eight lakhs or as the respective state government specifies. The applicant’s parents or any of the parents must work under Group C and D of the Central Government, and then they may apply.
The Government of India uses Other Backward Classes to classify educated and socially disenfranchised castes. It (Non-Creamy Layer Certificate) is one of the official classifications for Indians, along with Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Crews (SCs & STs).
Telangana BC Commission Chairman Vakulabharanam Krishna Mohan Rao Telangana BC Commission Chairman Vakulabharanam Krishna Mohan Rao has urged the Union government to enhance the income limit ceiling for determining non-creamy Layer among Other Backward Classes (OBCs) to Rs 15 lakh per annum.
The whole process of issuing the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate will take a maximum of 30(thirty) working days.