TN Velai Vaippu Employment Registration Process is in the state of Tamil Nadu. TN Vellai Vaippu is a portal for online registration in state employment exchanges. It is also known as lapsed employment registration in Tamil Nadu.
- 1 TN Velai Vaippu Employment Registration
- 1.0.1 TN Velai Vaippu-important information
- 1.0.2 Eligibility towards TN Velai Vaippu Employment Registration
- 1.0.3 Required Documents
- 1.0.4 How to Register TN Employment Exchange Online?
- 1.0.5 TN Velai Vaippu Employment Application
- 1.0.6 Registration fee towards TN Velai
- 1.0.7 How to do TN Velai Vaippu Employment online renewal 2023?
- 1.0.8 How to update my profile?
- 1.0.9 How to login into TN Velai Vaippu Employment?
- 1.0.10 Validity of Employment Registration Identity Card:
- 1.0.11 Contact Information
- 1.0.12 FAQs
TN Velai Vaippu Employment Registration
TN Velai Vaippu online portal had launched on 15 September 2013. After launching the TNVelaiVAaippu online portal, candidates can skip TN Employment Exchange Department for registration and card renewal.
Readers should read the article below to get complete information on this portal. Here, they will find all information related to TN Employment online registration process, tnvelaivaaippu online renewal, login, required documents, eligibility etc.
An employment exchange is an organisation that helps provide employment assistance to registered candidates. Based on their qualifications and experience, It helps provide information to registered appliers and other job seekers regarding various jobs available.
TN Velai Vaippu-important information
- Candidates with Post Graduate (PG) and Professional Graduate Degrees can apply through the concerned Regional Employment Office only.
- Candidates had advised only to enter the correct information while registering.
- In case of discrepancies or inaccuracies in the registration details, the candidates should personally approach the concerned Employment Exchange along with the relevant documents and certificates.
- You must keep their registration id and card safe for further reference.
- Before logging in, users should follow the login information specified on the website’s homepage.
- Registered candidates can update their profile anytime by adding qualifications and work experience.
- Employment Exchange registration must renew every three years to avail of its services and benefits.
Eligibility towards TN Velai Vaippu Employment Registration
Check the eligibility necessity for employment registration given below-
- Those who have passed 8th, 10th, 12th, UG, PG etc., can register.
- Failed students are also eligible.
- Candidates with a driving license (driving knowledge), typewriting skills, language certificate candidates and other qualifications are eligible.
All candidates should keep the following documents ready with them at the time of registration-
- All educational mark sheets, certificates and related documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate (Optional)
- Provisional Certificate for Graduates
- Passport-size photos
- Experience Certificate (if the candidate has one)
- Nativity Certificate
- Other certificates are related to work experience, sports, veterans, physically challenged (issued by medical board/CMO), freedom fighters, widows etc.
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- Any of the following identity proofs- Voter Identity Card, Passport, Ration Card, Birth Certificate, Residence Certificate etc.
The employee should note that all the documents are genuine and original.
How to Register TN Employment Exchange Online?
The total procedure for employment registration is shared. For online registration, users should follow the information transmitted below.
- Visit the authorised website.
- Click the “For New User ID Registration” link on the homepage.
- A dialogue box will appear indicating the terms and conditions. Read the essential points and click on the “I agree” button.
- The candidate registration form will open.
- Candidates fill in all the entries like name, gender, email id, date of birth, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- Click on the “Save” button. Take a printout of the registration form.
- Candidates will be issued login credentials.
TN Velai Vaippu Employment Application
- After successful registration,
- Log in to the account with valid credentials.
- Select District Name.
- Fill in all the info asked in the profile form.
- Submit the form.
- A receipt containing the registration number, date and employment transfer will be generated.
- Candidates should print the acknowledgement sheet and keep it for future reference.
- Now, candidates must submit all the original documents and certificates to the concerned employment exchange within 15 days of registration.
- Finally, applicants will be issued an Employment Exchange Registration Card. It mainly includes the registration date and renewal date with other information.
- Candidates must keep this card secure for further reference.
- Apart from this online mode, candidates can also register through offline mode. For that, one has to visit the Employment Exchange in person—the complete process shared by under-.
- We visited the concerned Employment Exchange office.
- Submit all educational and experience certificates and documents to date.
- After verification and verification of certificates, candidates will register.
- After registration, candidates will give roll no.
- Keep the Registration Card and number. Save for further reference.
Registration fee towards TN Velai
There is no fee to pay, and registration is completely free.
How to do TN Velai Vaippu Employment online renewal 2023?
To renew the registration, users need to follow the steps shared below.
- Go to the website.
- Click on the “Renewal” button.
- Enter the username and password and proceed.
- Follow the instructions and complete recovery.
How to update my profile?
Registered candidates can do it online if they want to update their profile by adding qualifications and experience. They can take help from the steps given below.
- Open website.
- Click on the “Profile Update” link.
- Enter username and password.
- Add information to update.
- Follow the subsequent instructions and save the updated data.
How to login into TN Velai Vaippu Employment?
After successful registration, you can log in to their accounts anytime. They should follow the given instructions to log in to their account.
- Visit the website.
- Click on the “Candidate Login” option.
- The candidate login page will appear.
- Enter the information like exchange code, gender, registration year, registration number, user id, photo id, and password and click the login button.
Validity of Employment Registration Identity Card:
The employment card issued to the candidates is valid only for three years from the issue date. After completion of 3 years, candidates have to renew it if they want to get information and benefits related to employment opportunities.
- Phone Number: 044-22500124
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who forget to renew their application after the due date are allowed a grace period of 18 months. The employment card expires three years from the date of issue.
There is no age limit to apply in this portal.
Tamil Nadu, Unemployment Assistance Scheme, can only be applied through the application form. The applicant can get the application form from the Employment Exchange Center of his district.
The new upper age limit for open-category candidates is 40, while for the reserved category, it is 45. The decision had taken in response to widespread requests from applicants for government jobs to revise the age requirement.