Among many schemes of the Assam State government, Orunodoi Scheme is one of the most helpful. Due to Coronavirus, the Pandemic has started, and many people suffered due to financial issues. To help the people during the Pandemic, Assam Government launched this scheme. Through this scheme, they provide financial help through Nutritional and Medical services. This article gives all the details regarding the scheme that helps before applying.
- 1 Orunodoi Scheme Overview:
- 1.1 Orunodoi Log in:
Orunodoi Scheme Overview:
During the Pandemic in 2020, many people suffered from its effect. Assam Government launched Orunodoi Scheme in the state to help the poor people and women. Through this scheme, the eligible candidates receive Rs.830 for buying food and medicines. This scheme is to improve the nutritional and medical status of poor people.
This scheme was launched on December 1st, 2020. Through this scheme, the Assam government distributed Rs.830 for more than 17 Lakh families. Chief Minister of the state launched and implemented by Finance Minister of Assam. This scheme became helpful for many families for food and other medical help. Every month beneficiaries get Rs.830 under the scheme. Please read this article about the scheme to learn more about its application process and benefits.
|Scheme Name||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched on||December 1st 2020|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Implemented by||Financial Department of Assam|
|Benefits||Get Rs.830 for food and medical purposes|
|Category||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
Benefits of the Orunodoi Scheme:
The following are the benefits of the Orunodoi Scheme in Assam. They are,
- The eligible candidate gets Rs.830 monthly under the scheme to buy food and medicines in an emergency.
- Through this scheme, the government of Assam provide free Sterile Napkins to young women in government schools.
- Nearly 17 Lakh families got the benefits of this scheme.
- This scheme is mainly to help low-income families with food and medical necessities.
- Rs.2800 crores are given for this scheme to help low-income families.
The following category of people are eligible to apply for Orunodoi Scheme. They are,
- Divorcee women
- Unmarried women
- Families with Widow
- Divyang member
- Poor people without a ration card
- Family under Self-help groups who own two or three-wheeled tractors.
Priority beneficiaries of the scheme:
The priority beneficiaries of the Orunodoi scheme are,
- Divorced women
- Unmarried women
- Families with widow
- Family with a disabled member
Not eligible category for Orunodoi scheme:
The following category of people is not eligible for the Orunodoi scheme. They are,
- Government employee
- Income tax payer
- Families who own washing machine
- Former or current member of the Assembly or Parliament.
How to apply for Orunodoi Scheme:
To get the opportunity to get benefits of the Orunodoi scheme, you need to apply for it online. The online procedure for the application is given in the following steps.
- Visit the official website provided by the Assam government.
- The homepage will appear on the screen with an ‘Application form PDF’ option. Click on the option.
- Now click on the Application form PDF and download the application form. Take the printout of the form.
- Next, take the application form, correctly fill in all the details, and attach any required documents.
- Finally, submit the form to the respective department.
Check Application status:
- Visit the official portal using any browser of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme the government provides.
- A homepage will appear on the screen, and click on the ‘Check status’ option.
- After clicking on it, the district page will appear, and select the district.
- Now search for the application by entering your name or beneficiary number.
- Submit, and the application status will appear on the screen.
Orunodoi Log in:
Follow the below steps to log in to your account on the Orunodoi Scheme website.
- Open the official website of the scheme on your device.
- On the homepage, click on the sign-in option.
- Now log in to your account using username, district, password, and captcha code.
- Lastly, click on Log in.
How to file a complaint online?
Suppose you have any issues with the scheme and want to file a complaint for the Orunodoi scheme. Follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of the scheme that the Assam government provides.
- A homepage will appear, and click on the ‘Raise a complaint option. After clicking on it, the complaint form will appear.
- Then enter the required information about your complaint and submit the form.
Follow the below steps to submit a grievance on the Orunodoi Scheme website.
- Firstly, visit the official website on any device.
- On the homepage, click the ‘Submit grievance’ option on the screen.
- The complaint form will appear on the screen; enter the complaint with the correct details.
- Submit the grievance by clicking on ‘Submit’.
Check the beneficiary status:
You can check the beneficiary status of the Orunodoi scheme by following the below steps. They are,
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme provided by the government.
- A homepage will appear, and on the page, click on the ‘View beneficiary status’ option that is visible on the screen.
- Select the district from the option and enter the seven-digit number of the application.
- Then finally, submit it the status will appear on the screen.
The Assam government launches this scheme during the Pandemic to provide financial help by providing Rs.830 for low-income families.
The Finance Minister of Assam implements the scheme.
December 1st, 2020.
The main aim is to support low-income families with food and medical necessities financially.