Pravasi Kshemanidhi is a welfare scheme by the Kerala government. This is one of the welfare schemes launched by the state government to provide welfare facilities for the people of Kerala. Applications are open for this, and you can apply online. This article has complete information like registration, registration status, eligibility, etc.
Pravasi Kshemanidhi Overview:
Every state government works for their state residents’ welfare. Pravasi Kshemanidhi is one of their ideas to help the residents who work outside Kerala. This scheme mainly focuses on people who want to live in Kerala after Retirement. For middle-class people and low-income families, it is one of the best schemes that help them.
Through this scheme, the applicants can get Rs. 2000 every month. But the applicants have to pay monthly for retirement purposes. They will close the account if it is paid for at most 12 months. This scheme is even applicable to people who are working abroad. It can also give monthly pensions and medical assistance to the applicants. You can apply for this scheme online by reading this article.
Eligibility for Pravasi Kshemanidhi:
Before applying for the Pravasi Kshemanidhi scheme, check the eligibility. The eligibility requirements are,
- Age must be between 18-60.
- The applicant must be from outside of Kerala.
- Residents of Kerala who returned to Kerala after their work abroad.
How to apply online?
You can apply for Pravasi Kshemanidhi online by following the below steps. They are,
- Firstly visit the official website from any browser. You can search the official website for the ‘Kerala Pravesi Welfare board website.’
- On the homepage, click on ‘Our services’ under the services menu.
- Next, select the registration form, and the registration form will appear.
- Enter all the details correctly.
- Then scan the required documents and attach them to the registration form.
- Check the size of the document. The size must be below 12KB.
- Now preview all the details before submitting.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to submit the form.
- Then go to payments. Now pay Rs.203/- using any payment options below.
- Finally, after payments, you will get the ID after 15 days.
Documents Required for Pravasi Kshemanidhi:
Documents required for applying for Pravasi Kshemanidhi are,
- Valid passport
- Valid visa
- Passport size photo
- Residential proof
You need to pay two types of payments to get the benefits from Pravasi Kshemanidhi. They are the registration fee and monthly contribution. The registration fee is Rs.200, and the monthly contributions are,
|Types of Non-Residents of Kerala||Minimum monthly contribution|
|NRK- Outside of India||Rs.300/-|
|NRK- Returned from abroad||Rs.100/-|
|NRK- Outside of Kerala but staying in India||Rs.100/-|
To get the welfare funds, you must pay your minimum contributions before five years of Retirement. You can pay the money using a debit card, credit card, internet banking, or UPI.
Pravesi Kshemanidhi Status:
You can check your application status after your application in the official portal. After registration and payments of the Pravasi Kshemanidhi Scheme, check the status by visiting the official website. To check the status, you need a passport and application number.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs):
The applicants can get Rs.2000 of pension every month after Retirement.
Yes, it applies to Kerala residents and also to people outside Kerala.
A passport is one of the important identification documents for applying.
You can apply it directly by searching for its application form in any internet browser.