West Bengal C.M. Mamata Banerjee has launched a new scheme that will benefit all West Bengal state residents, mainly daily wage workers who cannot earn their livelihood during the lockdown period. Prime Minister Narendra Modi put a lockdown on the country due to the coronavirus to better the country. This article lets you know about the Prochesta scheme, Prochesta app download, Prochesta prokolpo, and apply for Prochesta online.
What is the Prochesta wb scheme:
West Bengal state government helps financially with the daily wage workers who are residents of that state. West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee announces 1000 rupees for daily wages for workers through the Prochesta scheme.
The following are the benefits of the Prochesta Prokolpo scheme in West Bengal state:
- Reduced Private workers’ attendance to 5 per cent.
- West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee also announced that the state government would pay 2 rupees for rice.
- One thousand rupees is given to all daily wage workers through the Prochesta scheme.
- Given special leaves for those who are working under coronavirus pressure.
- The applicant needs to be a resident of West Bengal state.
- Applicant should be a daily wage worker or earner or labour working for the family.
- Applicants need not get any social benefit schemes from the state government.
- Only a single person is eligible to apply from the whole family.
- Applicants should not get any income source from all resources.
Starting date in 2022 and ending date in 2022:
The Prochesta scheme will start from 15th April 2022 until the last date, 15th May 2022.
The objective behind the Prochesta scheme:
The main objective behind the Prochesta scheme is to give financial support to daily wage workers in the West Bengal state.
The following are the required documents for applying for Prochesta online or offline in West Bengal state:
How to apply for Prochesta online in West Bengal state:
The following is the process for applying Prochesta offline in West Bengal state:
- The applicant needs to visit the official website https://wb.gov.in/ through a google search.
- Then applicant needs to download the application form.
- The applicant also gets an application form from the Office of District Magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate and the Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation.
- Fill the form with details like the Name Of The Applicant, Father’s Name, Gender, Date Of Birth, Age, Voter ID No, and Bank Account Detail.
- Affix your passport-size recent photo to it.
- Then read the declaration and sign the application form.
- Submit that form to the office where you get that application form.
How the Prochesta scheme gets approval and how to benefit amount gets transferred:
The following process is done in the Prochesta scheme for approval and transfers of money to beneficiaries in West Bengal state:
- After verification, every application is approved by the district magistrate by BDO in a rural region, SDO in the associate urban region, and Commissioner KMC in KMC regions.
- Approved applications are sent to the nodal department.
- Then the nodal department will transfer the money into the account of the beneficiaries.
How to download the Prochesta Prokolpo app on mobile:
The following process is for Prochesta prokolpo app download on mobile phones:
- The applicant needs to visit https://wb.gov.in/ in the search bar.
- Then click on the Prachesta option.
- Now click on the download option.
- Then click on the “download the android app” option.
- Finally, it will install on your mobile phone.
How to apply for Prochesta online using an android phone:
The following is the process to apply for the Prochest scheme by using an android phone:
- Open the app on a mobile phone and select the language.
- After choosing your preferred language, you must enter your mobile number and verify it through OTP.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click on generate OTP option.
- OTP is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number.
- The next applicant needs to enable the location.
- Now fill out the application form for Prochesta with all the required details.
- Attach your passport-sized photo and documents.
- Finally, click on submit option.