West Bengal C.M Mamata Banerjee has launched a new scheme that will benefit all West Bengal state residents and mainly for daily wages workers who cannot earn their livelihood during the lockdown period. Prime Minister Narendra Modi put a lockdown on the whole country due to the coronavirus to better the country. Through this article, you can get to know the Prochesta scheme, Prochesta app download, Prochesta prokolpo, and apply for Prochesta online.
- 1 What is the Prochesta wb scheme:
- 1.1 Benefits:
- 1.2 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.3 The objective behind the Prochesta scheme:
- 1.4 Required documents:
- 1.5 How to apply for Prochesta online in West Bengal state:
- 1.6 How the Prochesta scheme gets approval and how to benefit amount gets transfer:
- 1.7 How to download the Prochesta Prokolpo app on mobile:
- 1.8 How to apply for Prochesta online using an android phone:
What is the Prochesta wb scheme:
West Bengal state government helping financially the daily wages workers who are residents of that state. West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee announces 1000 rupees for daily wages workers through the Prochesta scheme.
The following are the benefits of the Prochesta Prokolpo scheme in West Bengal state:
- reduced Private worker’s attendance to 5 percent.
- West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee also announces that the state government would pay 2 rupees for rice.
- 1000 rupees is given to all daily wages workers through the Prochesta scheme.
- Given special leaves for those who are working under coronavirus pressure.
- The applicant needs to be a resident of West Bengal state.
- Applicant should be a daily wage worker or earner or labor who is working for the family.
- Applicants need not get any social benefit schemes from the state government.
- Only a single person is eligible to apply from the whole family.
- Applicants should not get any income source from all resources.
Starting date in 2021 and ending date in 2021:
The Prochesta scheme will start from 15th April 2021 until the last date, 15th May 2021.
The objective behind the Prochesta scheme:
The main objective behind the Prochesta scheme is to give financial support to daily wages workers in West Bengal state.
The following are required documents for applying Prochesta online or offline in West Bengal state:
- Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
- Bank account detail
- Mobile number
How to apply for Prochesta online in West Bengal state:
The following is the process for applying Prochesta offline in West Bengal state:
- The applicant needs to visit the official website https://wb.gov.in/ through google search.
- Then applicant needs to download the application form.
- The applicant also gets an application form from the Office of District Magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate and Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation.
- Fill the form with details like Name Of The Applicant, Father Name, Gender, Date Of Birth, Age, Voter ID No., Ration Card No., Aadhaar Card No., District, Assembly, Area, GP/ Ward No, House or Premises, Post Office, Police Station, Mobile Number, and Bank Account Detail.
- Affix your passport size recent photo to it.
- Then read the declaration and sign on the application form.
- Submit that form to the office where you get that application form.
How the Prochesta scheme gets approval and how to benefit amount gets transfer:
The following process is done in the Prochesta scheme for approval and transfers money to beneficiaries in West Bengal state:
- every application is approved by the district magistrate by BDO in a rural region, SDO in the associate urban region, and Commissioner KMC in KMC regions once after verification.
- Approved applications are sent to the nodal department.
- Then the nodal department will transfer the money into the account of the beneficiaries.
How to download the Prochesta Prokolpo app on mobile:
The following process is for Prochesta prokolpo app download on mobile phone:
- The applicant needs to visit https://wb.gov.in/ in the search bar.
- Then click on the Prachesta option.
- Now click on the download option.
- Then click on the “download the android app” option.
- Finally, it will install on your mobile phone.
How to apply for Prochesta online using an android phone:
The following is the process to apply for the Prochest scheme by using an android phone:
- Open the app on a mobile phone and select language.
- After choosing your preferred language, you need to enter your mobile number and verify it through OTP.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click on generate OTP option.
- OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP number.
- The next applicant needs to enable the location.
- Now fill the application form of Prochesta with all the required details.
- Attach your passport size photo and documents.
- Finally, click on submit option.