PSTM Certificate means Person Studied in Tamil Medium and given to the students who studied in Tamil Medium. Students who passed SSLC, HSC, Degree, Post Graduation, etc., in Tamil Medium are eligible for the certificate. Students can apply for the PSTM Certificate and download the PSTM certificate pdf from the concerned website.
It is given to students who studied Tamil thoroughly, which means Tamil is not a subject. Still, all the other issues except English must be in Tamil.
The Tamil Nadu government gives 20% of the reservations to the students with the certificate.
To prove to the government that the student is studying Tamil, they must get a certificate of education in Tamil from the school/college for TNPSC to submit.
TNPSC will provide the sample form of the certificate. Students who completed SSLC/X class and graduates must obtain this education certificate in Tamil and keep it for future use.
- Mark sheet copy of the qualifying exam
- No Objection Certificate, which is issued by the head of department/officer/employer
- Conduct & Character certificate
How to Apply for PSTM Certificate?
Candidates who passed academic exams like HSC/SSLC/UG/Graduate/Post Graduate in Tamil Medium can apply for a PSTM certificate.
- First, students must write an application for headteacher/principal/registrar.
- Mention the applicant’s name, class/year/semester.
- Also, mention the academic year of the student.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form at the office/institute.
The format includes the following:
- Student Name
- Academic year (from & to)
- Issuing Date
- Headmaster/Principal Signature
- Institution Seal
PSTM Certificate PDF Download
The Tamil Nadu government announced reservations for the students who studied Tamil medium.
Candidates must get the school/college/institute certificate and produce it during the interview or exam.
When taking printouts, students must download the PSTM certificate pdf form to clear the certificate.
Institute authorities must fill out the certificate, and students must not fill the form in their handwriting. The rules must sign the certificate with the official stamp.
Download the below PSTM certificate PDF form.
- Certificate for students who passed 10th/SSLC in Tamil
- Students who studied HSC/12th standard in Tamil
- Students who completed UG/Graduation (BA/Bcom/BLit) in Tamil
- Candidates who studied Post Graduation (MA/MSc/MPhil) in Tamil
- Candidates who completed Teachers’ Training Diploma courses like DTed in Tamil
- Students who finished B.Ed, M.Ed in Tamil
PSTM means Person Studied in Tamil Medium and is an essential and official document issued to the students who completed SSLC/HSC/Degree exams in Tamil medium.
The institute head, like the headmaster/principal/registrar, is responsible for issuing the certificate.
Details like student name, class/semester/year, an academic year like from and to, issuing date, place, headmaster/principal signature, and finally, the institute seal.