- 1 SSC MEMO Download in Telangana
- 1.1 How to download SSC memo in Telangana state?
- 1.2 Note to the headmaster of a school or special management of school:
- 1.3 How to download SSC short memos in Telangana state?
- 1.4 How to download lost tenth SSC original certificates?
- 1.5 Documents required
- 1.6 How to apply for duplicate SSC Marks Memo via offline mode?
SSC MEMO Download in Telangana
To every person’s life, the tenth category, the Original SSC Marks Memo/SSC Certificate, plays an important role in securing employment. If you would like to apply for your desired job or would like a birth certificate, Passport ID, Cast endorsement Certificate, etc. Students can download the SSC Memo, SSC Short Memos & Duplicate SSC Memo
one should contain an SSC Original Certificate (Tenth Marks Memo). SSC Certificate plays a crucial role in the life settling process and also affirm employment in varied spots. So without it, employment may well be impossible for a graduate person, and authorities wouldn’t support higher education.
How to download SSC memo in Telangana state?
The following is the process to download the SSC marks memo in Telangana state:
- First, visit https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/results20jun/TGSSCREGRESULTS.aspx official website to download the SSC marks memo.
- Enter your roll number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Finally, select the print option to download the SSC marks memo.
Note to the headmaster of a school or special management of school:
- SSC memo should be downloaded from the official website and signed and given to students with the respective stamp.
- These memos should consider as short memos.
- Short memos are sent by post from DGE.
- School is needed to log in with their school SSC code.
- So students and teachers cannot download them one by one.
- If you observe any errors within the memo, For Correction, please send the relevant proof by post to the DGE with the cover letter.
- No want for correction in the DEO office.
How to download SSC short memos in Telangana state?
The following is the process to download SSC short memos in Telangana state:
- Mainly school head should visit bse.telangana.gov.in official website through a google search.
- Select “School wise and Student wise Grades” on the left side of the official website.
- It will send to the TS SSC Result website.
- Now select the “SCHOOL WISE STUDENTS GRADES” option.
- Then, the respective school Login webpage will appear on the screen.
- Next, enter your school User Name.
- Enter your password, click on the Login option to check your Student wise category X grades.
- The Principal may also take a printout of their respective student’s grades and Student SSC Short Memos.
- Then principal needs to sign on TS SSC marks memo and provides them to students.
How to download lost tenth SSC original certificates?
The following is the process to download the lost Original SSC certificate:
- First, visit http://memos.bsetelangana.org/SSCRESULTSDetails.aspx website on google.
- Enter your hall ticket number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Choose whether your regular or private candidate.
- Then click on submit option.
- Now you able to see your original SSC certificate, then click on the print option to download.
The following are the required documents for applying for duplicate SSC memo: applicants Duplicate SSC Proforma:
- FIR Certificate issued by the Police Station
- An affidavit attested by Notary or Junior Civil Judge.
- Applicant Duplicate SSC Hall ticket
- Fee Challan of Rs.250 paid via online mode.
How to apply for duplicate SSC Marks Memo via offline mode?
The following process is to apply for applying duplicate memo via offline mode:
- first Visit http://bsetelangana.org/ official website through google search
- select on duplicate SSC proforma option
- then you need to download the application form
- Fill the application form properly and fix your passport size photocopy on it.
- Pay the challan of Rs.250/- for the fee to get duplicate SSC certificates.
- associate affidavit on stamp papers value Rs.50/-
- Finally, please submit it to the Board of education Telangana.
Click here to apply for a duplicate SSC Certificate.