TS EAMCET 2023 exam date has been released, and here in this article, we provide the information regarding the TS EAMCET notification 2023, the application process, and eligibility for Telangana EAMCET.
- 1 TS EAMCET
- 1.1 TS EAMCET Exam Dates
- 1.2 Important Dates
- 1.3 Eligibility
- 1.4 Age Criteria for TS EAMCET
- 1.5 Telangana EAMCET 2023 Application Process
- 1.6 How to download Admit Card of Telangana EAMCET?
Telangana Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) will be released annually by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education).
It is a state-level entrance test for engineering, agriculture, and medical courses. Students who pass their intermediate can apply for Telangana State EAMCET and qualify to get admission to various universities and colleges of Telangana State.
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Computer-Based Exam (Online)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Questions||160|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (Objective)|
|Application Fee (each exam)||General – Rs 800|
SC/ST – Rs 400
TS EAMCET Exam Dates
Telangana government released EAMCET exam dates, and the exams are conducted online, a computer-based mode from July 5 to July 9. The JNTU, Hyderabad, conducts EAMCET for engineering and medical students from
- Agriculture & Pharmacy: May 10 – 11, 2023
- Engineering: May 12 – 14, 2023
Below are the necessary announcements and expected dates for EAMCET notification. Exact dates will be notified accordingly.
|TS EAMCET 2023 Notification||February 28, 2023|
|TS EAMCET 2023 Registration Date||February 28, 2023|
|TS EAMCET 2023 Form Correction||February 28, 2023|
|Last Date of TS EAMCET Registration with a late fee of INR 250||March 3, 2023, to April 10, 2023|
|Last Date of TS EAMCET Registration with a late fee of INR 500||April 12 to 14, 2023|
|Last Date of TS EAMCET Registration with a late fee of Rs 2500||April 15, 2023|
|Last Date of TS EAMCET Registration with a late fee of Rs 5000||April 20, 2023|
|TS EAMCET 2023 Admit Card Release Date||April 25, 2023|
|TS EAMCET Exam Dates||Agriculture & Pharmacy: May 10 – 11, 2023Engineering: May 12 – 14, 2023|
|TS EAMCET Answer Key Release||3rd week of May 2023|
|Submission of Objection on Provisional Answer Key||3rd week of May 2023|
|TS EAMCET Final Answer Key Release||2nd week of June 2023|
|Telangana State EAMCET Result||2nd week of June 2023|
|TS EAMCET 2023 Counselling||July 2023|
- Students must be first eligible to apply for the Telangana State EAMCET notification 2023. So below there is the complete information regarding the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens/PIO/OCI.
- Students must be permanent residents of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states.
- Qualification: Students who passed or appeared 12th with PCM or passed diploma in engineering conducted by Telangana/AP, SBTET.
- equivalent or BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh Board or any related courses of engineering and technology also considered optional are eligible for engineering, B.Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy, B.Tech (Dairy Technology/Agriculture Engineering/FT), B.E (Dairy Technology/Agriculture Engineering/FT)
Age Criteria for TS EAMCET
Check the age criteria before applying to the exam.
|Category of TS EAMCET||Age|
|Engineering||Minimum 16 years; maximum no upper age limit|
|Pharmacy||Minimum 16 years; maximum no upper age limit|
|B.Tech (Dairy Technology/Agriculture Engineering/FT)||Minimum 17 years as of 31st December of Admission year; maximum: 22 years; for SC/ST: 25 years|
|BSc (CA & BM)||Minimum 17 years as of December 31 of Admission year; maximum: 22 years; for SC/ST: 25 years|
|Pharma-D||Minimum 17 years as of December 31 of Admission year; maximum: 22 years; for SC/ST: 25 years|
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
It is the exam pattern of EAMCET.
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Online)|
|No. Of question||160|
|Questions Type||Multiple choice|
|Duration of exam||3 hours, i.e., 180 minutes|
|Marking pattern||One mark for every correct answer|
|Medium (Language)||English/Telugu or English/Urdu|
|Sections||Mathematics: 80 questions |
Chemistry: 40 questions
Physics: 40 questions
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks per question||Marks|
TS EAMCET Exam Centers
These are the exam centres.
|S.No.||Test Zone||Test Centers|
|3||Hyderabad (III)||Hayath Nagar|
|Ramoji Film City|
|4||Hyderabad (IV)||Himayath Sagar|
Syllabus of TS EAMCET
There are two streams are there.
- Engineering Stream
- Agriculture & Medicine Stream
Telangana EAMCET 2023 Application Process
Below is the process for applying for Telangana State in detail. Read the notification.
- Applicants can also apply for EAMCET by the last week of April by paying the late fee.
- Candidates who want to apply for Telangana EAMCET can only apply online by visiting the official website.
- Students can also visit the nearest TS Online Centers to complete the applications.
- Suppose the applicants do not correctly fill out the application or make mistakes. In that case, there will be a chance to correct the applications during the correction.
- Candidates can avail themselves of the correction facility.
- Applicants must fill out only one application once, and multiple applications will be rejected.
- Candidates must first make the payment according to their EAMCET application.
- After successful payment, applicants must fill out the application form online.
- Enter all the details like personal, contact, qualification, etc.
- Upload the essential documents, check the information in the application and submit.
- Applicants have to print out the application page after submitting the form.
- For the printout, attest a photograph and the principal’s signature, currently studying or last attended college or a Gazetted officer.
These are the fee structure of Telangana State EAMCET.
|Stream||Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|General Category & Others||900|
|General Category & Others||900|
|Engineering & Agriculture||SC/ST Category||1000|
|General Category & Others||1800|
How to download Admit Card of Telangana EAMCET?
- Candidates must first visit the official website.
- Click on the admit card/hall ticket link on the home page.
- Candidates must log in with the registration number and date of birth and click on submit option.
- Now hall ticket for Telangana EAMCET 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download hall ticket and take a printout.
Documents for TS EAMCET Counselling
These are the required documents for Telangana State EAMCET counselling.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Telangana State EAMCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- SSC Memo
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/NCC/Sports/Minority certificate (if applicable)
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for ten years in case of the Non-Local candidate.
The government will reimburse the full fee for all the students who secure ranks below 10,000 in common entrance tests (CETs) like Eamcet.
Students of the unreserved category have to pay Rs.1200, while reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.600.
Once paid against a candidate, the registration fee cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded.
Candidates can check their TS EAMCET seat allotment result by logging into the candidate portal using their application number, ROC form number, hall ticket number, and DOB to check seat allotment status.