BNAT Scholarship(Byju’s National Aptitude Test) is a scholarship program by Byju’s Educational Technology Company. Per the BNAT Scholarship Eligibility 2023, students of any education Board in India studying in classes 10 to 12 are eligible to apply for the Scholarship. The details on eligibility requirements can check on the company’s official Byjus website. Now the students pursuing classes from 4th to 10th can participate in the BYJU’s National Aptitude Test to get the scholarship amounts offered after carrying out this test.
BNAT Scholarship Details:
The overview of BNAT scholarship.
|Name Of The Test||BYJU’s National Aptitude Test|
|Aim of Scholarship||To provide a 100% scholarship|
|Launched By||BYJU’s Team|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get the scholarship amount|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Eligible Classes||Candidates currently studying from class 10th to class 12th (including 12 passed)|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|BNAT result date||February 21, 2023|
|BNAT registration fee||Free|
|BNAT Registration Last date||February 19, 2023 (till 6 am)|
|BNAT exam date||February 19, 2023|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|BNAT exam format||Online|
Byju’s BNAT Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
These are the Eligibility for applying for BYJU national aptitude test Scholarship. Students must meet the Eligibility Criteria for BNAT Scholarship.
- Students should be studying in classes 10 to 12 or must pass class 12 to be eligible for the BNAT Scholarship.
- Byju’s National Aptitude Test(BNAT) is open for students from any Board ICSE, State Boards, CBSE, and NIOS can apply.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
Byju’s BNAT Scholarship Benefits:
- Students will award scholarships up to 100%.
- The BNAT Scholarship test will assist students in identifying their strengths and areas for improvement to help them succeed in their classrooms or JEE/NEET preparation.
- A thorough analysis of performance in each subject will do.
- The basic concepts of each subject will get clear.
- A comprehensive career counselling session will aid students in choosing a suitable career.
- Students will see their overall %, state percentage, city percentage, and percentage score for each subject.
BNAT Registration Fee:
There is no fee for Byju’s National Aptitude Test. It is free of cost.
Steps to fill Byju’s BNAT Scholarship Registration Form:
These are the steps to follow to apply for BNAT Scholarship.
- Go to the official website.
- From the menu, select the Scholarship option.
- Please like BNAT class 11, 12 NEET/JEE.
- Click on the ‘Register for Free Now’ button o the home page.
- Enter mobile number
- Verify your mobile phone number.
- Click on send OTP
- Fill out the BNAT online Registration form.
- Please fill out the application form and log in.
Goto byjus.com. Click on the Register for Free Now button on the home page. Enter your mobile number. Verify your mobile phone number. Click on send OTP. Fill out the BNAT online Registration form. Please fill out the application form and log in.
Any student studying in Class 10, 11, 12, and Class 12 Passed in any Board (CBSE, ICSE, State Boards, NIOS) can participate in BNAT.
95 to 100 percentile.
Upto 100% Scholarship on BYJU’S Classes will be awarded based on the Performance in BNAT.
Yes, the BNAT exam is free.