Here, You can learn how to Transfer Ajio wallet money to a bank account. Suppose you have Ajio cashback money in your Ajio Wallet, but you need clarification about transferring Ajio wallet money to a bank account. Then you have come to the correct place.
Because here, we are going to discuss how to transfer ajio wallet money to a bank account. So are you excited about this? Please let me know your expression through the comment box below.
Transfer Ajio’s wallet money to a bank account.
So before we start discussing the Ajio wallet money transfer to bank account topic, let’s know what Ajio is, what Ajio wallet money is and how to earn Ajio wallet real money. So let’s find out.
What is Ajio?
Ajio is a leading fashion and lifestyle digital commerce platform in India. It is a part of retail’s reliance on digital commerce. Here you can find the latest and trend most stylish fashion designs at the best cheap price.
What is Ajio Wallet Money?
Ajio Wallet Money is when you order a product and pay for it, but you don’t like the product, and you return it and get a refund of the amount you paid in your Ajio Wallet. That means the money you keep in your Ajio Wallet is called Ajio Wallet Money.
How to make Ajio Wallet money?
The first and best way to earn Ajio Wallet money is to use the offer provided by the company, which is to sign up and get up to Rs500 in your Ajio Wallet account. So hurry up and earn Rs 500 when you create your account on Ajio.
Second is a more expensive way of buying more than rs1999, and you can earn 5% of the total value as Ajio points.
How to transfer Ajio wallet money to a bank account online?
Follow the steps and quickly transfer your earned Ajio Wallet money to your bank account.
- First, find your e-mail account registered in the Ajio account.
- Login to your account using that e-mail id and password
- After that, you will successfully log into your Ajio account.
- Now you need to send a message to Ajio to activate the IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) facility. Because with the IMPS facility, you can quickly transfer your wallet money. So activation of IMPS is significant. Please keep following us.
- To send a message, open your Gmail and send the statement, “I want to transfer money from my AJIO wallet to my bank account; please enable IMPS in my account”.
- Send the above message to AJIO’s official customer support mail, email@example.com.
- After sending the mail, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered e-mail ID.
Now come back to the AJIO app or website.
- Go to your account section and click on the three lines that you can find at the top left corner of the navigation bar on the Ajio app or Ajio website.
- Click on it, and you will see the AJIO wallet option, click on it.
- You can see your Ajio Wallet balance and find this refundable amount in the order section.
- Go to the order page, where you will see the option to transfer to a bank account.
- Click on this option.
- They will ask to fill out a form with their bank a/c number and IFSC code.
- Make sure you enter the correct bank account number and IFSC code.
- Now click on submit button.
- A new window will display where you need to enter the OTP.
- Check your e-mail ID and registered mobile number message and inbox. Copy and enter the OTP.
- Click on Confirm OTP button.
- A message will appear on the mobile screen for confirmation. It means that a request to transfer the amount to your bank account has been submitted.
- Check your bank account statement; you will get the money within 24 hours.
Now we know how to transfer AJIO wallet balance to a bank account. Please share your expression about this article. And if you have any queries or suggestions about this content, please let me know using the comment box below. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
We request you kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered e-mail address; we will assist you in transferring the amount to your bank account.
You can transfer cash from your Paytm wallet to another wallet and from your Wallet to your bank account for free. KYC (Know Your Customer) verification had not required for UPI payments but for Paytm wallet as per RBI norms.
Click on My Money. In the Wallets/Gift Vouchers section, tap PhonePe Wallet. At the upside of the screen, select the Withdraw tab. Drag the wallet icon and place it on top of the bank icon.
You can cancel an order by visiting the ‘Orders’ section of the Ajio app or webpage. Ajio would initiate refunds within two business days if cancellations were commenced before products were shipped. The refund will reflect in your bank or Ajio Wallet.