Shadi Anudan Yojana was launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister on December 5th, 2016. The scheme is to give financial assistance to families unable to get their daughters married. The State government gives financial assistance of Rs 40000/- to low-income families who apply for Shadi Anudan.
The poor people of SC, ST, BC, Minorities and general castes can apply. People with income below Rs 46080/- in rural areas and RS 56460/- in urban areas are eligible. The scheme is given for only two daughters in a family.
The money received through the state government for Shadi Anudan Yojana is credited to the beneficiary account directly.
The state government targeted 2 Lakh families with low-income families of all sections for this scheme.
Eligibility for Shadi Anudan Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of UP
- This scheme is only for financially weak families
- Only girls are eligible for this scheme.
- The age of a girl must be more than 18 years eligible.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport size Photographs
- Age certificates of the couple
- Bank Account Number
- Caste Certificate for the categories of applicants of SC/ST/OBC.
Application Process for the shadi anudan Scheme
- The applicants have to visit the official website to apply.
- Choose the caste and register for the scheme.
- The application form appears after registration. The applicants have to fill in the details required.
- Now in the marriage details, fill the necessary information.
- Fill in the Annual Income and Bank details, check once and click on the submit button.
- The applicant will receive the acknowledgement number and a confirmation message to the registered mobile number.
Track the shadi anudan Application Status
- Visit the official website of Shadi Anudan.
- Click on the Application Form Status on the Home page.
- Select the district, enter the registration number, and click the search button.
- The applicant can view the status of the application.
- Applicants also print the application form from the home page.
For General, SC and ST categories
Toll-free No.: 18004190001
For the OBC category, Mandate Contact
Deputy Director: 0522-2288861
Toll-Free no.: 18001805131
For Minority Class category Mandate Contact
Deputy Director: 0522-2286199