About Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
Parivarik Labh Yojana, also called as National Benefit Scheme, was launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adithya Nathji. This scheme provides a financial benefit to needy families in which the earning head of that family dies. For those families, the UP government is giving the financial assistance of Rs 30,000 to that family.
The government has given the responsibility to the social welfare department to run the scheme successfully. The rural and urban areas of low-income families of the state considered. Earlier, only RS 20,000 given to the families, and now it is increased to Rs 30,000 by the state government from the year 2013.
Benefits of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- This scheme provides financial assistance of Rs 30,000 given by the government to the families whose family head died.
- By this Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, many families benefited so far, and in the future also more families will be helped.
- The monitory benefit to the needy families deposited to their bank accounts directly after applying. So the applicants must have their bank account.
- After the application, UP’s government will provide the benefit within 45 days to the applicant’s bank account.
Eligibility for UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
- The candidate applying must be a citizen of India and the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of death assistance given to the families whose head died, the age of family should be 18 to 60 years.
- According to the scheme, the families from the urban area who want to avail of this scheme income must not exceed Rs 56,000 and for the rural area must not exceed Rs 46,000.
- The applicants must be below the poverty line.
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photos
- Family Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Head of the family death certificate
- Bank Account details
- Family head age certificate
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
Online Application for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme
The applicants applying for this scheme must follow the following steps for the benefit of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana.
- First, the applicants visit the official website.
- On the home page, we will find the “New registration,” click on that.
- A new page appears with an online application.
- Fill the particulars in the registration form like district, resident, applicant details, bank account details, details of the deceased, etc.
- After filling the form, click on the submit button. Now the registration and application are finished.
Application Status Check for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Applicants must open the official website to know the application status.
- On the home page, click on the “Application form status.”
- A new page opens.
- The applicant should select the district, account number, and registration number.
- Click on the search option to know the status of the application.
For more information call Toll free number 18004190001