- 1 What is AP YSR Asara Scheme?
What is AP YSR Asara Scheme?
YSR Asara Pathakam is one of the schemes from Navaratanalu announced by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during the election manifesto.
The Navaratanalu schemes are
- YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Jagananna Thodu
- Jagananna Vidya Kanuka
- YSR Jalakala
- YSR Bheema
- Amma Vodi
- Ysr Pension Kanuka
- Arogyasri Card
- YSR Asara, etc.
AP YSR Asara scheme launched for DWACRA Women, under which the AP government will clear all the pending loans with banks till April 11th, 2019, in four installments.
Andhra Pradesh announced the scheme on August 19th, 2020, and launched it on September 9th, 2020.
Already the government-sanctioned Rs 27169 crores for four years, from which Rs 6792.21 crores were already sanctioned on September 11th, 2020, as 1st installment for the years 2020-21. The scheme will be a benefit for around 933180 DWACRA groups and with 90 Lakh members.
YSR Asara Pathakam Benefits
- The primary objective of YSR Asara Pathakam is to provide financial help to DWACRA women of Andhra Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme is to increase the women empowerment rate.
- The government wants to help DWACRA women by providing SHG loans for women from the minority community.
- The loan amount was directly transferred to the women’s bank accounts with a low rate of interest.
- The AP government is spending Rs 25383 crores for YSR Asara in the next four years.
- Nearly 9Lakh beneficiaries will get financial help from the government under the scheme.
- As the first installment of the SHG loan, the government-sanctioned around 6345.87 crores.
Eligibility & Documents Required for YSR Asara Scheme
- Only women of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible.
- Members from SHG (Self Help Group)
- Women from SC/ST/BC/Minority community
- Women who took the loan before April 11th, 2019
- Aadhaar Card
- Resident Proof
- Loan Document
- SC/ST/BC/Minority community certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photos
How to Apply for YSR Asara Scheme?
The government of Andhra Pradesh has not yet released the application procedure and will update soon. Once the process is out, we will correct it in the article. Below are some of the common steps followed for applying the scheme.
- Visit the official website of the YSR Asara Scheme.
- Search on the link to apply online and click on the home page.
- Application form appears; read the instruction given to fill the form.
- Fill the state with the required details and attach the necessary documents with images and signatures.
- Check the entered details thoroughly and submit the application form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
- DWACRA women can also visit the nearest banks, get the application, fill it and attach it with necessary documents.
- After filling, please review the application and submit it at the nearest bank to the bank officers. The officers give acknowledgment forms for future reference.
How to check the Beneficiary List of YSR Asara Pathakam?
- To check the beneficiary list, applicants must visit the official website of apmepma.gov.in.
- Click on the” Loan Verification Report” option.
- Select the district, municipality, CO, slum and click on submit
- Now the list of SHG will display on the screen along with the loan status.
How to Check Application Status?
- To check the application status, applicants must visit the official website.
- Search for application status on the home page.
- Click on application status, enter the application number or ID and click on the submit option.
- Now the application status will display n the screen.
Applicants who are facing issues and having queries can contact the below number.
Helpline Number: 0863 2347302
Email ID: email@example.com