CSC Digital Seva (Common Service Centre) are physical services of the Government of India.
- It delivers Government e-services to rural and remote locations where computers and the Internet are unavailable.
- CSC is a single point for multi facilities or transactions at one geographical location.
- CSCs are access points for serving essential public utilities, social welfare schemes, health care, financial, education and agriculture, and B2C services to the citizens in remote areas of the country.
- This is a pan India network to make India a Digital Nation.
- CSC is under the Digital India Program and part of the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
- CSCs are formulated by the Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication & Information Technology Government of India.
- CSC is the largest government-approved online service delivery channel in the world.
- 1 Eligibility for CSC Digital Seva Registration
Eligibility for CSC Digital Seva Registration
- The minimum age to apply for CSC is 18 years.
- Qualification should be 10th class from recognised boards.
- Must be from a village background with any gender.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Must be fluent in reading and writing in their local language.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Must have a computer, printer, and internet access.
- Highest Educational certificate
- Applicant Photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Cancelled Cheque
- The proposed Infrastructure photos
CSC Digital Seva Registration Process
- Applicants register online.
- Applicants, before applying, have to be ready with the required documents and a valid mobile number and email address.
- The applicants must read the guidelines and instructions before filling out the form.
- Visit the official site to register.
Registration for CSC VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur)
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page, we find Apply Button.
- Select New Registration.
- The registration page opens, and under that, select application type CSC VLE.
- Enter the TEC (Telecentre Entrepreneur Course) certificate number, mobile number, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Submit button to finish the authentication.
- Fill in the other details like personal, residential, Banking, Document, and infrastructure details.
- Now upload the photo, Pan card, and Cancelled Cheque of max size 80KB JPG file.
- Submit all the details for CSC VLE Registration.
- CSC VLE reference number generated with all the details visible.
SHG (Self Help Group) Registration
- Self –help group is an informal group of people to improve their living conditions.
- This group consists of 10-20 people.
- The group helps one person who is in need.
- If one of the group members wants to start a business, the other members help.
- The group members will have their businesses as grocery shop, candle making, zari work, sewing machine work, etc.
- The group members have a few amounts of money earned from their business. Thus they encourage themselves and remove poverty.
- So many government and private banks allotted loans to self-help groups for their needs.
Registration for RDD (Rural Development Department)
- CSC RDD (Rural Development Department) works under the government.
- No individual can register for RDD; only government-registered organisations are eligible.
CSC Digital Seva Application Status
All applications are sent to Quality Check after applying. Applicants can check their status by following the below process.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Track Application Status” on the home page.
- Enter the reference number and captcha code, and click the submit button.
- Digital Seva Application status will appear.