- 1 TEC Certificate
- 1.1 Telecenter Entrepreneur Course Certificate
- 1.2 Documents required for TEC CSC Registration
- 1.3 TEC CSC Registration Process
- 1.4 TEC CSC Services
- 1.5 How to get TEC Certificate Number?
- 1.6 How to Apply for TEC CSC?
- 1.7 Infrastructure for TEC CSC Center
- 1.8 Contact
Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) is a certificate course for all the citizens and Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE) who want to become certified VLE. It is designed by CSC Academy to give all the required information about different services available at CSC. Every citizen can open his/her CSC center with this TEC Certificate/ Certified VLE for all the upcoming and existing CSC projects. People opening their own CSC center must do TEC CSC Registration, application, and the TEC certificate number.
CSC is a Common Service Center where the citizens can avail themselves of different services benefits of government at one platform. The services at CSC centers are money transferring digitally, any type of certification online, and other different government services. Through these TEC centers, people can earn money from the public for providing government services. People who are having the TEC certificate number can apply for the CSC center online.
Telecenter Entrepreneur Course Certificate
The CSC made it mandatory to pass the TEC exam to open the CSC center. Only the TEC Certified citizens could open the CSC center to provide all the government-related services digitally. People cannot apply for SCS centers without the TEC Certificate number. Through this TEC course, VLE will facilitate creating, learning, gathering, and even communicating with others, developing the necessary digital skills, and running a CSC center.
Documents required for TEC CSC Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth certificate
- Merit certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photos
TEC CSC Registration Process
People who want to open the CSC center must get the TEC certificate to register for CSC.
- First, the citizens must visit the official website of TEC CSC registration.
- The home page opens; click on the Login option.
- A new page appears; now select the register option under Certificate Course in Entrepreneurship (CCE).
- The registration page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the registration form with the name, mobile number, email ID, state, district, address, gender, date of birth, father/mother/spouse name.
- Upload the passport size photo, enter the captcha code.
- Click on the submit option for TEC CSC registration.
- After submitting the registration form, the payment page opens.
- Applicants can do the payment from different payment methods like a credit card, debit card, UPI, net banking, etc.
- Click on the payment method and proceed with the payment.
- The registration fee is of Rs 1479 must be paid.
- After the payment, the applicants will get the username and password for the TEC login.
TEC CSC Services
There are more than 300 services available and benefited through the TEC CSC centers. Some of them are:
- Passport Application
- Insurance Services application
- e-District services
- Premium services like LIC, SBI, etc. insurance companies
- Government pension schemes
- NIOS application
- EPFO services
- Aadhaar card services
- CSC banking
- PAN card services
- Post Office services
- Election commission services
- Electrical services
- DG village
- IRCTC services
- Rail & Bus Ticket Booking
- Hotel Booking
- E-commerce services
- Agriculture facilities
- E-learning applications
- PMKVY educational courses
- Loan benefits
- Banking services
- CSC Digilocker, etc.
How to get TEC Certificate Number?
To get the TEC Certificate number, applicants must first register for TEC Certificate and do the payment to complete the registration process.
- Applicants will get the username and password to log in.
- After logging into the TEC CSC portal, the Applicants will display the TEC certificate modules page on the screen.
- Now click on the learning link to get the TEC dashboard.
- Ten TEC course modules will appear.
- The modules are in PDF format data, along with English and Hindi videos.
- Now go through the modules and clear the exam by clicking on the assessment.
- There are ten questions for each module, and every question has 60 seconds to answer and is bilingual.
- Submit the exam after completion.
- After 3 to 4 days, the applicants can download the TEC certificate, in which there will be a TEC certificate number.
How to Apply for TEC CSC?
- Applicants must visit the official website of CSC to apply.
- Click on login with us on the home page.
- A new page opens; click on login with CSC connect.
- Enter the TEC certificate number; mobile number and click on generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP sent to the mobile number and click on verify.
- Now enter the email ID and verify it.
- A new page opens; enter the virtual ID of the Aadhaar card, choose the gender, DOB, state, and district.
- Enter the captcha code and click on submit option.
Infrastructure for TEC CSC Center
To open the TEC CSC center, citizens must maintain the infrastructure.
- One Room
- Hard Disc drive with 120GB
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM
- DVD/CD drive
- Windows XP-SP2 or above, licensed
- UPS with four hours of battery backup
- Portable Genset
- Digital/Web Camera
- Internet connection with minimum 128 kbps speed
- Basic knowledge of computer like browsing, data uploading, etc
CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd
238, Okhla Phase III
Behind Modi Mill
New Delhi -110020
Timings: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Mr. Varun Chauhan – 9625679885
Mr. Deepak Sharma – 7800080439