The Central Government has introduced a new award known as the Medhavi Scholarship to help students having financial difficulties while pursuing their education. The students continuing their education while the COVID-19 pandemic is underway will receive various perks under this scholarship. The pupils will receive financial assistance under this plan.
- 1 About Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme:
- 1.1 Exam Dates
- 1.2 How to Apply for Medhavi National Scholarship Online
About Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme:
The Central Government has started a scholarship programme for State students. The Medhavi National Scholarship is the name of this award. The government has also created a student-focused web portal. Students can effortlessly apply for their preferred scholarship without leaving their homes using this online platform. Under this programme, various scholarships kinds are available. The pupils might utilise the desired scholarship according to their criteria and category. Any students who fall under the SC, ST, OBC, and general categories are eligible to apply for this award.
|Name of the scholarship||Medhavi National Scholarship|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Department||The Human Resources Development Department|
|Benefits||The students will get the advantage of scholarships|
|Objectives||To provide scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||The Students Of India|
|Types of Scholarships||Variable|
Medhavi National Scholarship Objectives
Its primary goal is to provide financial aid to students nationwide, particularly those from the poorer segments of society, who can advance but need more finances to demonstrate their talent.
The Exam dates of the Medhavi National Scholarship are as follows:-
|Name of Scholarship Exam||Registration Date (every year)||Scholarship Amount|
The reward details under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Type A Scholarship: Nearly 767 applicants are eligible for Type A Scholarship. During the first month, Rs. 8000 will get. During the second month, Rs. 4000 will provide. During the third month, Rs. 2000 will bring.
- Type B Scholarship: Rs. 3000 will get during the first month. During the second month, Rs. 2000 will bring. During the third month, Rs. 1000 will provide.
- Type C Scholarship: Nearly 489 applicants are eligible for Type C Scholarship. During the first, second, and third months, Rs. 1000 will give.
The exam pattern under the Medhavi scholarship is as follows:-
|Name of Test||No of questions||No of Marks||Duration of Exam|
|General Studies||4||4||10 minutes|
Medhavi National Scholarship Benefits & Features
- The Central Government has launched this scholarship.
- The Medhavi National Scholarship will aid state students by giving them access to educational possibilities.
- The students can continue their education without worrying about any financial hurdles.
- This scholarship will help the Student to create a future better for tomorrow.
- It will help the Student to focus on their role as the Student will be free from all kinds of financial burdens.
- With the help of this scholarship, the country’s students will be able to stand on their own feet by getting a better future.
- Interested applicants should visit the official website and can easily apply online.
- Many types of scholarships are available under this scholarship.
- This scholarship will help the students of the state to pursue the higher education of their choice.
- The applicant should have completed the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship.
- If you belong to a weaker section of society, this scholarship is waiting for you.
- The applicant can only apply under the Medhavi National Scholarship if they have passed the online examination.
Medhavi Scholarship Eligibilities
These are the Eligibilities for Medhavi Scholarship.
- The minimum age for the applicant to apply for this scholarship is 16 years.
- The maximum period for the applicant to apply for this scholarship is 40 years.
- Every applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- Every Student must pass the class 10 examination board as it is the minimum education qualification criteria.
- Those students who completed the study of class 12 & graduated can apply for this scholarship.
Required Documents for Medhavi National Scholarship
These are the documents necessary to apply for the Medhavi Scholarship.
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Applicant Identity Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mark sheet of class 10 exams
- Marks sheet of class 12 exam
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Certificate of Admission from college or university
How to Apply for Medhavi National Scholarship Online
Follow the below Procedure for applying for the Medhavi Scholarship is as follows:-
- Go to the Official Website of Medhavi.
- Your homepage will now appear.
- Choose “Registration” from the menu.
- Your view will change to a New Page.
- Choose “Register Now” from the menu.
- A new Google Play page will now open in your browser window.
- You can download the Medhavi National Scholarship application from this page.
- Click the Apply Online button after opening the Application.
- Insert all necessary information.
- Provide all necessary documentation.
- Choose “Submit” from the menu.
Procedure of Examination
It is the Procedure for examination under this Medhavi National scholarship.
- The candidate must install the most recent version of the Medhavi Application.
- You must now log in using your credentials.
- Enter Your user ID and password.
- The exam will begin 30 minutes early and will only be available five minutes beforehand.
- All directions should read.
- After that, each candidate will have the opportunity to take the necessary test.
These examination rules under this scheme are as follows:-
- Each candidate must use a call-blocking programme, or they can modify their smartphone settings to block calls completely. Since taking a phone while taking an exam usually disqualifies you.
- Any applicant who minimises the Medhavi application screen while taking the test will be disqualified.
- The applicant cannot touch the back button.
- The applicant is declared ineligible if they do this.
- You are not permitted to take a call while taking the test.
- The applicant will disqualify if they get a call.
How to download Medhavi Scholarship APP
The steps for downloading the mobile Application of this Scheme are as follows.
- Go to the google play store.
- Download the App
- Next, search for the Medhavi National Scholarship App.
- An application will appear in front of you.
- Click on install the APP.
Latest Notifications & Alerts
These are the following steps to check the most recent notification and alerts for this scholarship:
- Go to the Medhavi Scholarship official website.
- The home page will open.
- We can see Notifications in the menu.
- Contact Number: 9354801761 (10 am to 6 pm)
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash scholarship up to Rs 18,000 in a month. Medhavi conducts various scholarship exams like Saksham, Swabhiman, and Swawlamban.
Those enrolled in a private college will receive Rs 1.5 lacks or the actual course fee, whichever is less. For Medical Students – Those enrolled in government/ private medical/ dental college will receive the full tuition fee.
The examination contains multiple-choice questions about Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Studies, and English. The total number of questions asked is 40, each containing one mark.