Ayushman Bharat HWC Portal is a great initiative started by our prime minister Narendra Modi. Our Modi Ji inaugurated the first Ayushman Health and Wellness Center on 14th April 2018 at Jangla, Chhattisgarh. Ayushman Bharat Scheme is a Central Government scheme for all citizens of every state in India.
Under this scheme, the government is to create 150000 wellness centers and provide 5 Lakh rupee benefits for our country’s ten crore low-income families for their treatment.
Ayushman Bharat is a type of health scheme under PMJAY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana).In this Scheme, People can take treatment from the government and some Private Hospitals free of cost. There is no need to pay a fee for the treatment if you have Ayushman Card.
- 1 Ayushman Bharat HWC Portal Login Process:
- 2 HWC (Health and Wellness Centres) Portal:
- 3 Entering Daily Report at HWC Portal:
- 4 Ayushman Bharat HWC APP:
- 5 Ayushman Card Apply Procedure for AB HWC:
- 6 FAQs:
- 7 Related Posts:
Ayushman Bharat HWC Portal Login Process:
The Ayushman Bharat HWC Portal Login Process is very easy. You can follow the procedure below if you want to HWC Portal Login.
- First, you need to visit the official website of AB HWC.
- By clicking on the website link, you reach the home page of the HWC Portal.
- You see the AB Login button on the homepage and need to click on Login Button.
- A new page is open on your screen; you must fill in the login details such as username, password, and captcha code.
- Fill in all the details, and you need to click on the Login button.
- By following the above process, log in to the AB HWC Portal, and now you will get the information you need.
HWC (Health and Wellness Centres) Portal:
HWC Portal had launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in November 2018. Under AB HWC wider range of treatments are available for the beneficiaries, such as no infectious diseases, palliative care, rehabilitative care, dental, eye, ENT, and mental health care, along with free drugs and diagnostic services.
|Name of Portal
|AB HWC Portal
|Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centres
|AB HWC Portal Daily Entry
|Provide Health Benefits
|Citizen of India
HWC Portal Services List under Ayushman Bharat:
- Mental health care
- ENT facility
- Infant health care
- Older people facility
- Emergency facility
- adolescent and pediatric health
- Infectious diseases
- Children and Teenager health care services are available.
- Services for family planning
- Management services
- Pregnancy and childbirth
HWC Portal Login Daily Entry:
If you want to get hwc daily reporting and AB HWC Portal Login Daily Entry, then you can follow the below steps:
- First, you must visit AB HWC Portal’s official website, ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in.
- By Visiting Official Portal, The Home Page will open.
- Now you need to select Ayushman Bharat – Health & Wellness Centers.
- After this, a new page opens on your device screen.
- You need to select details like your State, District, and Category.
- After this, the AB HWC list opens with all the Ayushman Bharat Health & Wellness Centers in your District.
- On this page, you also get information about the total number of urban Primary Health centres and the total number of Primary Health centres.
How to get Ayushman Bharat Hospital List:
If you want to search list of Ayushman Bharat Hospitals in your District or area, then you can follow the below procedure for the Ayushman Bharat List of Hospitals in your District.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- On the website’s home page, you see the Find Hospital Option; you need to click on this option.
- Now a new page is open, and Now you see a form; you need to fill in some details on this form to get Ayushman Bharat Hospital List like State, District, and Hospital Type.
- After this, you must enter the Captcha code and click the Search button.
- Now you will see the Ayushman Card Hospital List in your area.
Entering Daily Report at HWC Portal:
The Hospitals do HWC portal login daily entry on the official website of Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Center is ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in.
Daily we need to log in to HWC Portal daily Entry. Every Patient in the hospital must register, and the data related to the Patient’s treatment and a data entry operator will enter the same information into the HWC Portal.
- On the HWC app, you need to click on Menu.
- In the Menu, you’ll find options such as Home, Facility Profile, Family Images, and Data Entry.
- In Daily Reporting Section, you get three items: daily reporting format, monthly service delivery format, and wellness report format.
- You need to click Daily Reporting Format, and a new page opens. Now you need to enter the data and upload relevant documents.
- In the view report, you may organize the data by date, Patient, or gender.
- It is the procedure for HWC Portal Login Daily Entry and AB Portal Login.
Ayushman Bharat HWC APP:
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare(MoHFW) launched AB HWC App. This app is available on Google Play Store. You can follow the below procedure to download AB HWC App.
- First, you must open Google Play Store on your Mobile Phone to Download Ayushman Bharat AB HWC App.
- In Google Store, you need to click on the search box and type ab hwc app.
- Now you need to click the search button, and a new page opens on your screen.
- Now you see a list of apps and need to click on the First app from the list.
- A new page opens, and you see the Ayushman Bharat HWC App details on the screen.
- You see an install button, and Now you need to click on the install button to download the AB HWC App.
- After clicking the install button, the AB HWC App has downloaded on your phone, and you use the app.
Ayushman Card Apply Procedure for AB HWC:
- First, we need to your near PSC Center.
- The concerned officer checks your name in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiary List.
- If your name is available in the Ayushman bharat yojana beneficiary list, you are eligible for an ayushman bharat card.
- Then you must submit all necessary documents related to this scheme, including an aadhar card, pan card, mobile number, ration card copy, and passport-size photo.
- After this, the concerned officer will proceed with your application for registration and provide you with the registration number and password.
- After 15 days, your ayushman card has reached you.
- You can download your Ayushman card online, also.
HWC Address & Helpline Number:
For Program related issues or information on Health and Wellness Centres, Contact:
- National Health Systems Resource Center (NHSRC), NIHFW Campus, Baba Gangnath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi 110067
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY): https://pmjay.gov.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Numbers: 011-26108982/83/84/92/93
Ayushman Bharat Health Wellness Center.
Families with no individuals aged between 16 and 59 years are eligible. Families have at least one physically challenged member and no non-disabled adult member. Landless households make a living by working as casual manual labourers in elementary tribal communities.
There are 17,149 health and wellness centres in India, constituting 8801 primary health centres, 6795 health sub-centres, and 1553 urban primary health centres.
To provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC), ensuring the highest possible health and well-being at all ages through preventive, promotive, curative, and rehabilitative services.
Its first part will result in construction of 1,50,000 Health & Wellness Centers (HWCs) to deliver universal Primary Health Care free to users.