The government of India has launched the Dak Karmayogi e-learning platform from Postal Service. Official Grameen Dak Karmayogi Portal Online Registration Site is available for all trainees using this e-learning platform.
This initiative will help the online capacity-building program of Grameen Dak Sevak. To equip the civil service with the necessary skills and knowledge to create a new India, the Government of India has created dakkarmayogi.gov.in registration, a nationwide civil service capacity-building initiative.
Our government will soon launch a new program known as Dak Karmayogi Program. Go to the official website address of Dak Karmayogi Login Portal. They developed this portal to enhance public servants’ technical, online or e-learning skills.
- 1 Dak Karmayogi Login Portal 2023
- 1.0.1 Eligibility of candidates
- 1.0.2 Required Documents for Dak Karmayogi E-Learning Registration
- 1.0.3 Objectives of Dak Karmayogi Portal
- 1.0.4 Dak Karmayogi Login
- 1.0.5 Dak Karmayogi E-Learning Portal 2023 Registration
- 1.0.6 Register Online for Dak Karmayogi Training Portal – Free Courses 2022 under:
- 1.0.7 How to Download Karmayogi App Online?
- 1.0.8 Frequently Asked Questions about Dak Karmayogi Portal
Dak Karmayogi Login Portal 2023
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the Dak Karmayogi portal, and anyone interested in applying can do so by reading this article thoroughly. Because we are providing information about the dak Karmayogi registration process, the central government will start implementing this program.
If you want to register, then read this article entirely and be informed that 45 lakh government employees are working in Indian post offices across the country. Post office employees can complete the dak Karmayogi registration on this page.
By enabling trainees to access uniform, standardized training content online and in a hybrid campus mode, the Dak Karmayogi portal seeks to enhance the capabilities of around four lahks rural Dak servants. And department employees can provide various G2C services efficiently and with high customer satisfaction.
When the student completes the final summative examination, a system-generated course completion certificate will automatically deliver to the student’s registered email ID.
The site allows the class to comment on each video and other educational information, rate it, and generate ideas for future improvements.
Eligibility of candidates
- Applicants should have India as their permanent residence.
- Only Govt Employees can apply for Dak Karmayogi Registration 2022.
Required Documents for Dak Karmayogi E-Learning Registration
- Passport-size photographs.
- 12th Marksheet, 10th Marksheet and Residence Certificate.
- Office ID card as proof of residence
- Aadhaar cards, PAN cards etc., are examples of ID proof.
- Phone no.
- Email ID
Objectives of Dak Karmayogi Portal
- E-learning platform Doc Karmayogi helps post office employees enhance their skills.
- This three-day e-learning program will help you learn online.
- Additionally, it enables you to work harder and be more productive at work.
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the latest schedule of the Karmayogi Yojana Mission.
- The event had introduced by the Postal Service in 2020.
- Karmayogi Mission, a national civil service capacity building programme.
Dak Karmayogi Login
- The first step for the user is to go to the official website of Doc Karmayogi.
- Look for “Sign Up” on the home page and tap on it.
- After clicking it, a new pop-up will appear on your screen.
- The user must also input their employee ID, date of birth, mail address and mobile number.
- Now click on “Get OTP”, and for verification, input the OTP received on your registered cellphone number.
- Next, select Sign in.
Dak Karmayogi E-Learning Portal 2023 Registration
Those who wish to apply online for Doc Karmayogi Registration can do so quickly by following the instructions carefully. Be sure to complete all steps; Please do so to avoid the refusal of the application form.
- Go to the Dak Karmayogi login portal’s official website to get started.
- Your screen will now display the home page.
- On the home page, select the Apply Here link.
- Now enter all your information as requested, as per the documentation.
- Now submit the required scanned papers that you have uploaded.
- You would receive an SMS or email notification if the application form had successfully entered.
Register Online for Dak Karmayogi Training Portal – Free Courses 2022 under:
- To get started, the user must visit the official portal of Dak Karmayogi.
- On the homepage, search for courses.
- After that, select the classes you want to learn.
- Now, click on enrol Now.
- Further, the user has to log into the portal and fill in the details.
- Next, click on Start Learning.
How to Download Karmayogi App Online?
- The user needs to open the App Store on the device to get started.
- Now, enter karmayogi in the search bar and click on search.
- After that, open the app and click on install.
- Further, wait for the download to complete and open the app.
- Log in with your credentials, and you are ready to use the app.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dak Karmayogi Portal
Candidates can apply online for Dak Karmayogi Registration 2022 at Dak Karmayogi Portal 2022. Click on the portal link from here to get direct access.
To transform 2.5 lahks rural Dak sevaks into rural Dak Karmayogi by imparting the right attitude, skills and knowledge.
‘Dak Karmayogi’, Postal Department’s e-learning portal, was launched by Communications Minister Ashwini Vaishnav in New Delhi on June 28, 2022
Mission Karmayogini was launched on September 20, 2020, by the Union Cabinet headed by PM Narendra Modi. Mission Karmayogi – National Program for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB) – aims to reform Indian bureaucracy and prepare civil servants for the future.