Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship offers scholarships to Indian students studying under graduation or post-graduation. Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship was awarded to candidates studying in India or abroad with good academics and poor financial conditions.
Eligible candidates can apply for Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship Application Form till July 2022.
Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Results will declare for successful candidates only. They can also check their Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship eligibility, dates and rewards etc., in the article.
Eligible and interested candidates can fill the Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship Application Form 2022 to apply for the scholarship. The forms are available on the authorised website.
The deadline for submission of the Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship application form is July 2022. Candidates whose forms have been rejected should send proper documents and certificates for approval of their application form.
Benefits & Features of Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship
- A new scholarship had launched by Sahu Jain.
- Trust Foundation Name of this scholarship is Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship.
- The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to economically weaker students.
- With the help of this scholarship, financial assistance had provided to people from economically backward sections.
- This scholarship allows students to pursue higher education.
- Students can achieve their educational dreams without thinking about any financial hurdles.
- With the help of this scheme illiteracy percentage in the country will be reduced.
- With this financial assistance, they will reward students pursuing UG courses in technical subjects like management engineering and medical.
- With this help, they can make their future brighter Selected scholars will get Rs. 25,000 per annum to complete their education.
- This scholarship scheme helps provide students with a better future every year.
- All interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme should visit the official website of the Sahu Jain Trust Foundation.
What is the Eligibility of the Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship?
- Candidates who have passed the 12th class with more than 60% can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates pursuing professional courses like Engineering, Medical or MBA can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates with low academic marks have less chance of getting the scholarship.
- Candidates pursuing graduation or post-graduation can apply for Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship 2022.
How to Apply Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Form?
Application forms are available for free, and the application is available on the official website. We have provided all the information regarding the scholarship application process, and the applicant can go through the process and apply for the scholarship.
- Open the official website or http://www.jnanpith.net.
- Download a duplicate of the application form from any official website
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Applicants should fill the application form 9″x4″ self-addressed with Rs.10 stamp.
- Covered and sent to the following address on or before the closing date.
- Incomplete applications will not consider for further processing.
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Rewards
- The scholarship had awarded for all technical courses in India.
- Sahu Jain Trust provides interest-free education loans.
- The scholarship amount ranges from INR 2500 to INR 25,000 per year.
- Suppose the applicant discontinues their studies mid-session during which they receive the scholarship. In that case, they should directly inform the Trust, refund the entire amount received till then, and inform the Trust about the refund plan. That’s it.
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on their academics and financial status. Candidates who have not received notification should submit copies of certificates to the Trust. Only selected candidates will notify.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship Results 2022
Sahu Jain Trust will declare the Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Results in October 2022. Selected candidates should visit the Trust along with their preferred guardians.
Not every student gets scholarships; only a few get scholarships, but they have to renew the scholarship yearly based on their academic marks.
1. What is the eligibility to apply for Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship 2022?
Students pursuing their graduation & post-graduation courses in MBA, Engineering, Medical, and other courses can apply for this scholarship; all boys & girls in India are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
2. How much is awarded by Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship 2022?
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Provides financial assistance up to RS 25,000
3. What is the final date to apply for Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship 2022?
All application forms should reach the above by 30th July for a new application. A student waiting to get Sahu Jain Scholarship in the 2nd year should apply for renewal before 30th July.
4. Can I contact or mail for Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship 2022?
Yes, Secretary, Sahu Jain Trust, 18, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
5. Who is eligible for Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship 2022?
Students were pursuing UG & PG courses in technical subjects like Management, Engineering, Medical etc.